TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seeing Double

sprint200

Sprint.... thanks for posting. I have not had time to downsize the pics I took from the house. They turned out great!

That house was incredible.... looked even more impressive in person. Nice work! glad to be a part of a community with such a diverse and talented group.... you don't find this calibur of people just anywhere.

Anyone else with plans to head out to Denver area, please let me know.

Jeff... please send me a reminder when mid-america nears.

Ron

Two of the same car????......One of the reasons why there are still ADM's and us working class folk can't get our hands on a Shelby. You make me sick.

Hello?

these cars belong to me and Sprint200.

Get it? 2 cars and 2 owners. are we still making you sick?

Hello?

these cars belong to me and Sprint200.

Get it? 2 cars and 2 owners. are we still making you sick?

Actually the blame for the ADM issue rests solely with the people who are willing to pay it. Some would call it "more money than sense"

Regardless, there are certain people on this forum, who seem to take great pleasure in dogging anything they can. These same people also like to squeal to the moderators, when someone has the balls to confront them. :censored::redcard:

News Flash folks, the GT500 is Not the be all and end all of cars on the street. There are others that can lay a wicked beat down on the GT500.

The internet offers the "big talker" a grand place to hang out and feel good about themselves, rarely and I mean rarely will these types be willing to come up to say....BANDIMERE.... and back it up.

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

Two of the same car????......One of the reasons why there are still ADM's and us working class folk can't get our hands on a Shelby. You make me sick.

Since you're sick - I recommend you see the Dr. It is actually Drhooligan. You'll find him on here quite regularly. He'll get you all pumped back up so you don't feel so "sick".

HSURB

Actually the blame for the ADM issue rests solely with the people who are willing to pay it. Some would call it "more money than sense"

Regardless, there are certain people on this forum, who seem to take great pleasure in dogging anything they can. These same people also like to squeal to the moderators, when someone has the balls to confront them. :censored::redcard:

News Flash folks, the GT500 is Not the be all and end all of cars on the street. There are others that can lay a wicked beat down on the GT500.

The internet offers the "big talker" a grand place to hang out and feel good about themselves, rarely and I mean rarely will these types be willing to come up to say....BANDIMERE.... and back it up.

thanks for the reply, CAT3. nice to see you at least posting your opinion in public these days.

not sure who said the GT500 is the "be-all, end-all" of cars on the street? Anyone with any sense knows there are always cars faster than the yours. That said... it is a pretty nice car (or wouldn' you even admit that?). I know your here to stir up $hit... I'm just surprised that you spent so many months lurking here and not posting your opinions until yesterday? welcome aboard.

anyway, I'd be glad to meet with you and run the cars. I'm not shy about that kind of thing. tell me when and where. I like fast cars. If yours is faster, I'll shake your hand. make sure you bring your game, though. mine's pretty quick! see you soon. you can PM me and we can line up our schedules some time soon. Bandimere is fine with me.

By the way... you know what kind of car I have.... maybe you could share with us what you have? just so I know what I'll be getting myself into? it's only fair. ;)

Ron

BoneDoc,

I figured it was a local ribbing you, but I thought you might actually know him?

Anyway, since he's talkin' trash in MY thread, maybe he'd like to come down to Oklahoma and take a spin around Hallett with me! We can rent the entire track just for ourselves for $1000 for a whole day. Let's see whose talkin' sh$t and who'll back it up! You DO know how to turn right and left don't you?

Waddya say cat3? (btw what kinda screen name is that? a wannabe roadie bike racer?)

This thread is supposed to be about two neat cars and an even better house!

Back to topic!

Here's a side view of the house

post-6337-1184810766_thumb.jpg

Cat, :stop:

We have a good group here. This is suppose to be a fun place to to learn about our cars and meet people. Let's keep it like that. Welcome to Stangsunleashed.

Let's try to get along! :)

Actually the blame for the ADM issue rests solely on me. Some would call me senseless

Regardless, I take great pleasure in dogging anything I can. I like to squeal to the moderators, when someone has the balls to confront me. :censored::redcard:

News Flash folks, the GT500 is the best of all of cars on the street. I wish I had one instead of my Hatachit 2.1, it is kind of beat down though.

The internet offers me the "big talker" , a grand place to hang out and feel good about me, rarely and I mean rarely do I get to puff up like I do....BANDAIDS.... help it alot.

Wow :tequila:

Do you know Evil Chris?

You're new here so, WELCOME!

Not sure what your ranting about, but if you want anyone to pay attention to you, you'll need to put some effort into socially adjusting to the community -- good folks here!

So, I'm new here too, who are the ones who run to the moderators? :hysterical2:

BoneDoc,

I figured it was a local ribbing you, but I thought you might actually know him?

Anyway, since he's talkin' trash in MY thread, maybe he'd like to come down to Oklahoma and take a spin around Hallett with me! We can rent the entire track just for ourselves for $1000 for a whole day. Let's see whose talkin' sh$t and who'll back it up! You DO know how to turn right and left don't you?

Waddya say cat3? (btw what kinda screen name is that? a wannabe roadie bike racer?)

This thread is supposed to be about two neat cars and an even better house!

Back to topic!

Here's a side view of the house

Sprint, that is one outstanding house!!! Such great use of elevation and fitting the home/landscape together into one seemless and functional home. Very impressive ...you are one talented guy!

Here are a few shots of BoneDoc & me (the cars not the guys... :finger: ) in front of a house I designed in Denver area

dbl_02.jpg

okay then......so the file uploading rules have changed, have they?

Well, follow on below..... :banghead:

So you design and build or just design? House looks great as well as the cars in front!! I build/remodel so I really get into this kind of stuff and my dad designs for another contractor with log and timberframe homes. After he was hit in the head on site with a pic while trying to move it down on the ladder he decided to stay home and just draw now. I told him now he just has to be careful about paper cuts :hysterical2:

Archived