TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Three Cobras Tops 18,000 Posts!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow this is going to be hard...

Wait did you say 20 words or 20 sentences?

I don't think I know what a predicate is?

Is that the subject of the sentence or something?

Oops I think I am LICing, so on with it...

Okay we are talking mileage right. I think you have too many miles on your car. Now I know it is your car so you drive it as you wish. But the true reason I think you have too many miles on your car is because I am jealous. I can't drive mine to work. I would have to put a trailer hitch on it. Who in their right mind would put a trailer hitch on a Mustang! :ohsnap::hysterical:

Now also 18,000 miles is above average, sort of like my posts. I have above average posts. Is that bad, not necessarily. Is that good? Well that is to be determined. (Have I written enough yet?)

At the rate you are going you're car will need a replacement motor in about 10 years. Are you ready to fork out $15,000 + labor. You should stop posting driving so much.

Being that you have the fastest color Shelby on the planet, why does it take so long to get to work? Are you worried about speed limits or something? Perhaps you should buy a Toyota Prius that crap car will get 60 miles to the gallon and save you a ton of money that you can use toward that replacement engine you will be getting soon. You can't go the speed limit around here anyway so it would be perfect.

Perhaps KR can photoshop you in the crap car to see how you like it? And since you will be driving that foreign crap, your wife can use the Shelby to get her shopping done quicker. (have I written enough yet?).

So did I answer all your questions?

Did I use a predicate?

Did I use enough words?

Enough sentences?

Did I do better than ORF, since he thinks he is so much better than me, with his "you are correct, sir" crapola? :hysterical:

So has this post helped some new member in his decision on buying a Shelby?

Perhaps not.

Perhaps so.

Has it scared someone else off the forum?

Perhaps not.

Probably so. :hysterical2:

This has been a HIC post, not a LIC post :hysterical:

Well done, Dog Boy. I knew you had it in ya. Yes, that's a qualifying HIC purchase. Of course, it was like you were sniffing around everywhere, looking here and there, before deciding where to make your, ah, deposit. :dog:

I'm not worried about the mileage or replacing the engine. By then the crate engine will produce 1250 Hp and get 30 MPG. See, Summit and J.C. Whitney are jointly developing a fuel injection system that the factory is trying to squelch, just like the 100 MPG carburator. :shades:

:hyper:

Oops, this has been a LIC post not a HIC post :hysterical:

Ahhh, back to normal.

I was getting worried.

I don't like to read.

Especially long posts about nothing.

Especially longs posts from you about nothing.

I like Dan's long posts.

He KNOWS things.

Good things.

Car things.

Same with Dave.

He's in Indiana, which is a good state.

They have goats there.

Did you know that?

Real goats.

Came as news to me.

Back to you.

I knew you couldn't keep up the HIC posting, you slacker! :hysterical2: