TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT THE CALL TODAY!!

:rockon:

THE DEALER CALLED ME TODAY TO ORDER :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: .OPTION'S WHERE COUPE OR CONVERT, COLOR, STRIPE ,SHAKKER 500-1000. TODAY I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH!!! :bandance: :party: :happy feet: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!

Congratulatons faststang, I know exactly how you feel!

:rockon:

Congratulatons faststang, I know exactly how you feel!

THANKS OLDGUY I HOPE YOU AND THE MANY OTHER'S ARE ARE DOING WELL!AFTER THE CALL I DID NOT KNOW WHICH ONE OF MY SONS DIAPER'S TO PUT ON :bandance: :baby: :bandance: [JUST KIDDING]BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!

THANKS OLDGUY I HOPE YOU AND THE MANY OTHER'S ARE ARE DOING WELL!AFTER THE CALL I DID NOT KNOW WHICH ONE OF MY SONS DIAPER'S TO PUT ON :bandance: :baby: :bandance: [JUST KIDDING]BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!

my hard drive went on the brinks last night but got it fixed today the price for my coupe starting at $51,900cdn plus tax also told me that it might go up at most $200.I am still jumping for joy!! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!

Congratulations on your order. I can't believe our friends north of the border are already starting to get pricing and we still don't have it. I guess we'll probably all know pricing Monday though. Best of luck to you! :happy feet:

my hard drive went on the brinks last night but got it fixed today the price for my coupe starting at $51,900cdn plus tax also told me that it might go up at most $200.I am still jumping for joy!! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!

46000 Us dollar not bad at all.

Congratulations on your order. I can't believe our friends north of the border are already starting to get pricing and we still don't have it. I guess we'll probably all know pricing Monday though. Best of luck to you! :happy feet:

THANK'S FASTBACKMAN IM SURE YOU WILL GET INFO FROM YOUR DEALER SOON.YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET THE CAR BEFORE BECAUSE IT'S MADE THERE.ALSO I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY [GOOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!]BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance:

Archived