TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullitt Movie Remake?

MustangFanatic

Me and a co-worker have debated this very question a thousand times. Who could reproduce the character of Frank Bullit.

After numerous discussions that all end with "You are full of $%*!" and someone leaving the watercooler in disgust. We both came to the same conclusion. The movie should not be remade until a suitable actor can be found.

Me and a co-worker have debated this very question a thousand times. Who could reproduce the character of Frank Bullit.

After numerous discussions that all end with "You are full of $%*!" and someone leaving the watercooler in disgust. We both came to the same conclusion. The movie should not be remade until a suitable actor can be found.

First off, I think this film is long overdue and I can't wait to see it, and I am glad that the S197 will be playing the roll. However, to heck with who play's Frank Bullit! If they don't get a good director that will ensure that the Mustang chase scene either meets or excedes the original, no one will care who played Frank Bullit!!

On a similar note, did anyone notice the GT500 in the upcoming movie "I Am Legend" starring Will Smith?

- Josh

I got 3 nominees for the character of Frank Bullitt:

Will Smith, Kiefer Sutherland or Colin Farrell.

Any other suggestions?

Actually, I think Pitt is not a bad choice...I think he plays that low key deadpan character pretty well I loved how McQueen/Lt Bullitt was absolutely not intimidated by anyone...Pitt could pull that off.

You guys are all just jealous because he's got Angelina Jolie ;)

Archived