TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All-Years Mustang Stampede July 15 2007

Pony Ride

Located at J.C. Saddington Park, 53 Lake Street, Mississauga ON. Put on by the Golden Horseshoe Mustang Association. Cost is $15 and opens 9 am. Music, Vendors, Raffles,Door Prizes, Goodie Bags and Food. Weather looks like 25 with a sun cloud mix. I met Shelby 08 At the Burlington cruise and talked about going. It would be great if others in the T.O. area could make the show.visit www.ghma.on.ca for more info. We have the largest amount of Shelbys in Canada here in the Toronto area, lets get them together :happy feet:

08` Shelby & I will be there, debating whether to bring the 68` Shelby or the 07` Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I talked with Steve at the Burlington cruise on Wednesday and he said was thinking of going. If you can only bring one, I hope its the 07

I talked with Steve at the Burlington cruise on Wednesday and he said was thinking of going. If you can only bring one, I hope its the 07

I probably will bring the 07`looking forward to meeting all the new Shelby owners.

Very good showing of Shelbys at the park today :happy feet: Weather was great and over 250 Mustangs. I`ll be sure to go next year to this show again. Great meeting with other Shelby owners.

I'll second that. It was a great day and the quality of cars was outstanding. There were three Boss 429's and lots of stunning late model Mustangs. It was great to see all the Shelby guys (and future Shelby guys) who showed up.

The Yellow Mustang Club area was really striking:

post-3014-1184629425_thumb.jpg

I was very pleased when my 65 won a silver trophy. Now to get it up to gold for next year :)

post-3014-1184629437_thumb.jpgpost-3014-1184629246_thumb.jpg

post-3014-1184629246_thumb.jpg

post-3014-1184629425_thumb.jpg

post-3014-1184629437_thumb.jpg

It`s at the mouth of the Credit River. I got to check out your mods so I hope you make it.

late reply, so sorry. I guess you know I didn't make it. We do need to set up another get together real soon, I'm finally done with all my weddings this year (3 so far but done!!!) and everything else that kept me busy, so I'm finally free. Suggestions?? sundays or Satureday nights great. Anyone?? I really like this Canadian Tire in Etobicoke on Saturday nights(the Queensway, East of the 427 South) Any takers???

Archived