TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 THINGS

Hi Guys and Gals!

I'm ordering 15K over sticker in NH, viewing ebay listings for the last several weeks that looks about right, any opinions there? Other thing is what is the weight difference between the coupe and convertible? I'm having a hard time deciding and that might make the decision for me.

Thanks!

Hi Guys and Gals!

I'm ordering 15K over sticker in NH, viewing ebay listings for the last several weeks that looks about right, any opinions there? Other thing is what is the weight difference between the coupe and convertible? I'm having a hard time deciding and that might make the decision for me.

Thanks!

The coupe weighs in at 3920 lbs and I think the convertible is about 125 lbs heavier.

You will get plenty of opinions here about the $15k over MSRP, I expect! The way I see it, if you are still smiling when you drive it from the lot after signing the deal and insurance and whatever else, then it is an ok deal. Lots of folks that are dying to own one of these are under extreme duress to afford the car at MSRP with 0% financing! Others could care less what it costs, because money is no object. Then there are the ones that are in between that can afford it, even though it is probably not the smartest thing they ever did!

After all is said and done, the only opinion that matters is yours. Is the car worth that to you? I, for one, will support your decision! Congratulations!

weight diffence is appox. 175 pounds..

my dealer hasn't told me a price adjustment factor...although I told him I wanted the car for $5000 over since I buy two cars per year from their family of dealerships.

I took the average over MSRP from closed ebay listings yesterday. For the ones with bids only the average was $12,000

Archived