TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production numbers

Dave Boyer

18 hours ago, Dave Boyer said:

I just talked to Kyle at Ford Performance and he indicated that there were 942  GT 350r cars built in 2017. Seems high. I have number 154. Any comments?

I do believe the number was in the 900's so 942 could be correct. You can give Ford's SVT hotline a call at 800-367-3788 to see if they will give you production numbers over the phone if they will not you could always place an order for a SVT certificate which in the past has always included a cover letter showing production numbers.

Steven

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

How many 2006 and UP Shelby's have been converted to Right Hand Drive?  Has any been brought back to the States?

No idea but definitely more 2011-14 were converted compared to the 2005-10. I would guess that there could be a few RHD brought back to the States but the car would certainty have more value being left/sold in the Country it was converted for. Unless you're a rural postal carrier here in the States, ever since the RHD Postal Jeeps went away those rural carriers have been forced to remove the passenger seat from their vehicles ;)

Steven

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, SAI-Steven said:

I do believe the number was in the 900's so 942 could be correct. You can give Ford's SVT hotline a call at 800-367-3788 to see if they will give you production numbers over the phone if they will not you could always place an order for a SVT certificate which in the past has always included a cover letter showing production numbers.

Steven

Wow, I thought they were going to follow the Boss 302 model.  In just one year, Ford made more than twice as many R's as SAI made GT350's from 11-14.