TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2019 East Coast Grand Nationals / SAAC-44

Z-man

19 hours ago, dshafs said:

Wonder why it says I am a new member when I've been around for years... must be post count.    

Yes I believe it has to do with your post count but to honor your 10th year as a Team Shelby Forum Member I manually changed your user id sub-title.

Steven

Z-man-

I am attending the show is there going to be a information packet available for the event? What do I need to bring to show proof I have paid for the activities starting on Thursday? Thank you in advance. -Kevin

Edited by 2008GT-C

Hey, who is going to SAAC/Team Shelby event for sure??

I need a huge favor from someone who is guaranteed to be there as now looks like I can't get back in time. I am Selling my home in CO and they just had a bad storm go through there and had someone go check on house as my Shelby's are there and couple things happened to the house so I have to go there right away and do not think I can get back before the event next weekend. I wanted to attend as there are 2 Shelby's and these are SAI Shelby's that I am looking for one I never should have Sold and both cars are in the Northeast and very could be there so all I need is someone to look at the SAI VIN Dash Plaque and if so to leave my name and info. with owner that if he or she decides to ever Sell please call me first

Send PM and I can give you the info

Being a Steelers fan since 1974 I am sick to my stomach if I can't make it

Oh, NO damage to Shelby's whew 

On 7/4/2019 at 9:29 AM, 2008GT-C said:

Z-man-

I am attending the show is there going to be a information packet available for the event? What do I need to bring to show proof I have paid for the activities starting on Thursday? Thank you in advance. -Kevin

Kevin -  An event Survival Guide will be sent to everyone who has registered for for the event, and will be posted on-line for those who aren’t registered, so they can see what they are missing.  The guide will detail all aspects of the weekend.

Please bring a photo ID and a copy of your receipt from Motorsportsreg.

See you in Pittsburgh!

How many regular Team Shelby people are going? Trying to still make it by Friday and if I can will bring the Terlingua but NO Racing as still haven't had surgery for the dame issue going on 2 years. Blood issue and can't do surgery until figure out cause and so damn frustrated as bought this one for track duty

4 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Any reports, photos, videos?  Understand it was a great event and am sorry that I had to miss it.

Lots of photos and a few videos on Facebook.  I’ll post up a wrap up over the weekend...right now I’m a little sleep deprived. 

Thank you for all those involved in making this car show a success. This was my first SAAC event. It was great to see so many older Shelby's some of which I only have read about in magazines. - Kevin 

4 hours ago, 2008GTC said:

Thank you for all those involved in making this car show a success. This was my first SAAC event. It was great to see so many older Shelby's some of which I only have read about in magazines. - Kevin 

Great post.  Lots of hard work goes into these events and and a Thank You to those who are doing the work goes a long way.   I think it's great bringing the two clubs together for an event like this.  It was a blast !