TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Racing

justin emanuel

Carroll Shelby Racing inspires people to enjoy all aspects of motorsports, with a focus on racing and track experiences. We encourage involvement in grassroots, amateur, and professional competitions that epitomize the spirit of Carroll Shelby. Carroll Shelby Racing also supports enthusiasts in their confidence to have fun exploring their vehicle’s capabilities in safe venues, instruction, and vehicle resource accessories. American made and/or high quality products will be, and remain a key commitment for our customers and friends. Our logo is proudly displayed worldwide, and encourages an unspoken camaraderie with a unique sense of community spirit, involvement, and charity.  "THAT'S HOW WE ROLL"  

We offer products for all aspects of racing and the products can be found here:

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store.html#/

Please let us know if you cant find something in our store and we will try and get it for you!

Edited by justin emanuel

4 hours ago, SoCalSGT said:

Justin,

Do you realize that it's almost impossible to read your message with that orange highlighting? I just gave up in the middle of the first line.

Just sayin'...........

Holy smokes Batman, I think my retinas have been damaged trying to read that ;)

I tried removing the red highlighting in the OP's post but wasn't able to.

Steve

1 hour ago, SAI-Steven said:

Holy smokes Batman, I think my retinas have been damaged trying to read that ;)

I tried removing the red highlighting in the OP's post but wasn't able to.

Steve

Red?.....Looks Orange to me.

2 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

It would be great if Carroll Shelby Racing' could offer these kinds of products. 

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1026.JPG

Chris, 

We actually do offer this.

See link for the part

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/fresh-airbrake-cooling-kits.html#/

Please let us know if you need any help at jemanuel@carrollshelbyracing.com 

Edited by justin emanuel

1 hour ago, TAPD117 said:

what's the deal here, another Shelby Company?   GG

Carroll Shelby Racing inspires people to enjoy all aspects of motorsports, with a focus on racing and track experiences. We encourage involvement in grassroots, amateur, and professional competitions that epitomize the spirit of Carroll Shelby. Carroll Shelby Racing also supports enthusiasts in their confidence to have fun exploring their vehicle’s capabilities in safe venues, instruction, and vehicle resource accessories. American made and/or high quality products will be, and remain a key commitment for our customers and friends. Our logo is proudly displayed worldwide, and encourages an unspoken camaraderie with a unique sense of community spirit, involvement, and charity.  "THAT'S HOW WE ROLL"  

39 minutes ago, justin emanuel said:

That is a pretty vague description written by a marketing person or a lawyer (or both).  It would be nice if you described your relationship to the Shelby family and/or the Shelby American group.  Are you an employee or is your organization using the Shelby moniker under license?   We just want to know who is speaking. 

3 hours ago, justin emanuel said:

We actually do offer this.

See link for the part

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/fresh-airbrake-cooling-kits.html#/

Please let us know if you need any help at jemanuel@carrollshelbyracing.com 

Edited by justin emanuel

Justin:

What I'm seeking is the Shelby GT brake cooling kit (pictures attached to my original  post) offered by Shelby American in their parts catalog of 2008.  The parts description from the Shelby catalog identifies "the backing plate that channels air through the center of the rotor cooling the bearing> This is unlike our competitors that just force air into the rotor face."  

What you are offering in the carrollshelbyracing.com link is the same brake cooling kit from lethalperformance.com (they offer free shipping). In fact, your write up and pictures are exactly the same as their site.

It would be great if your organization would remanufacture some of the more popular parts from those catalogs (thinking lower grill for GT's, front grills, engine caps) that some of the folks on this site are having trouble finding. 

37 minutes ago, twobjshelbys said:

That is a pretty vague description written by a marketing person or a lawyer (or both).  It would be nice if you described your relationship to the Shelby family and/or the Shelby American group.  Are you an employee or is your organization using the Shelby moniker under license?   We just want to know who is speaking. 

Personally, I am a Shelby owner, driver, Team Shelby Director and love all things Shelby. We want to offer the Shelby/mustang community a place to come to get what they need for the track, car shows, etc.  With the support of Shelby American behind us we making strides to help bring back some hard to find parts for the Shelby community. I hope this helps to answer your questions and we appreciate your support.

9 minutes ago, ChicagoChris said:

Justin:

What I'm seeking is the Shelby GT brake cooling kit (pictures attached to my original  post) offered by Shelby American in their parts catalog of 2008.  The parts description from the Shelby catalog identifies "the backing plate that channels air through the center of the rotor cooling the bearing> This is unlike our competitors that just force air into the rotor face."  

What you are offering in the carrollshelbyracing.com link is the same brake cooling kit from lethalperformance.com (they offer free shipping). In fact, your write up and pictures are exactly the same as their site.

It would be great if your organization would remanufacture some of the more popular parts from those catalogs (thinking lower grill for GT's, front grills, engine caps) that some of the folks on this site are having trouble finding. 

Chris,

That is our goal, but it cant be done for free so we are offering parts that people can get now until we can make updates. I personally installed this kit on my 2007 Shelby GT race car and it works perfectly.

SmartSelect_20190121-191908_Files.jpg

Edited by justin emanuel