TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Value of 2011 Shelby GT500

Greatgolf7

Hey Folks

I have s question for the experts. I’ve come across a 2011 Shelby GT 500. It’s white with blue stripes. Really nice interior black seats with blue stripe. 12k miles. Price dropped from $37.5 to $36.5. Is that a fair price. I can get older ones for less but want to avoid clutch issues with early models. 

Im not a big spender and would like a newer toy since I can’t take out the 67 Fastback (non Shelby) in less desirable weather. Actually struggling spending more than $25k but this one looks nice  

Thanks

Petd

Just arrived. This Shelby Mustang GT 500 CV is a great collectable value with 550 horsepower and as one of just 82 built! In 2011, Ford and Shelby built 950 GT 500 convertible’s and in this color they built just 82 in this color. With just two owners and 55k miles, the car is ultra-clean and has lived a pampered life in warm weather in the southeast US. It is fully loaded with all options including satellite radio, navigation, Shelby factory-type roll bar and much more. CarFax shows a perfect clean report. This car will not last long. Spring is coming!!

$ 34,950.00

VIN # 1ZVBPBKS4B51402615

https://www.beckerautogroup.com/cars/2011-shelby-mustang-gt-500-convertible