TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear tires rub on bumps - Widebody Convertible

Does anyone know if there are any problems going to coil overs for a WIDEBODY 2013?  Mine rubs on the outside edge of both rear tires over medium to large bumps.  I'd like to go with something adjustable so I can raise the rear just enough to not rub so often.  Being in a convertible, the smell of the tires gets annoying after a while.

Is there enough room on the inside of those 20x13's with 345's to put a good adjustable coil over?

4 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

Does anyone know if there are any problems going to coil overs for a WIDEBODY 2013?  Mine rubs on the outside edge of both rear tires over medium to large bumps.  I'd like to go with something adjustable so I can raise the rear just enough to not rub so often.  Being in a convertible, the smell of the tires gets annoying after a while.

Is there enough room on the inside of those 20x13's with 345's to put a good adjustable coil over?

6 minutes ago, Fat Boss said:

Thanks.  Does anyone know EXACTLY what springs on on these cars?

Best to call the Shelby sales department with these questions. Sales will be able to pull up your cars build info and if needed be able to go and speak with Vince and the production team to see what answers they may have.

Steve