TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011-2014 GT350 hood

If this was close Id be on it.  But im checking to see what freight might be just in case.   11/23/2018, $450 freight to central Texas, guess not. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2011-2014-MUSTANG-ORIGINAL-SHELBY-GT350-HOOD/302965929678?epid=502438531&hash=item468a2d36ce:g:IJIAAOSwhMpZnG9W:rk:1:pf:0

Edited by SGT0128

26 minutes ago, SGT0128 said:

Yes sir.  It would be a spare or a garage wall hanger conversation piece. 

2032696-8-revo.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot :doh: you were the one that just aquired a beautiful Red Candy (I incorrectly stated Ruby Red earlier) 2013 GT350. Your SGT avatar threw me! 

Good call obtaining extra unique 2011-14 GT350 parts just in case! 

Again, congrats! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, 66GT350PS said:

How did they come into possesion of the hood?  Unfinished, I would expect it to still be in factory inventory.:cool:

Good question, the listing says more than 10 available???   

13 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

OK, didn't finish the order since the website wanted $160 to ship.  I'll call them on Monday.

If you get them on the phone see if they really have 10 of them.  

On 11/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, Fat Boss said:

OK, didn't finish the order since the website wanted $160 to ship.  I'll call them on Monday.

Yep. When I got mine a few years ago the shipping was as much as the splitter. But the the thing is in a big box and is very fragile.

• 1 month later...

I just bought a spare hood.  I made an offer of $100 and they came back with $150 which I accepted.  Shipping to CA was $525.

I'll see if I can pick up a splitter when I'm in Vegas for the Bash, and save the shipping charge.

I now have a spare facia, hood, floor mats, visors, and one each front and rear wheel.  I'm in it for the long haul.