TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked up a spare 11-14 GT350 facia yesterday

Since I'm apparently unable to go through life without buying spare parts for my cars, I picked up a spare facia yesterday.  It was from a 2014 GT350 that had been in a very mild collision.  The paint is cracked in a couple places, but I'd say it's excellent overall.  Also got a factory upgraded S/C heat exchanger that only has a few fins smooshed over.  I've also recently picked up an NOS set of floor mats.  Anyone else preparing for the Apocalypse?

I dinged the splitter early on so I ordered another one from SAI. I actually had the original fixed and covered in carbon fiber (thanks to seeing Michael McGuirk's car). So now I have a factory extra; the darn shipping was almost more than the splitter! I also took the original mats out and put in Lloyd Mats that match ours so the originals are in a box. Lloyd makes a great mat and unless you really know what you're looking for you can't tell the difference.

I wish I had bought some extra wheels from SAI when they were only a couple hundred each.

Edited by SoCalSGT

On 11/4/2018 at 7:06 AM, Fat Boss said:

Since I'm apparently unable to go through life without buying spare parts for my cars, I picked up a spare facia yesterday.  It was from a 2014 GT350 that had been in a very mild collision.  The paint is cracked in a couple places, but I'd say it's excellent overall.  Also got a factory upgraded S/C heat exchanger that only has a few fins smooshed over.  I've also recently picked up an NOS set of floor mats.  Anyone else preparing for the Apocalypse?

Nice pick on the front end.  Still looking for floor mats, let me know if you see another set for sale.