TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Floor mats for the Shelby GT

Are the Shelby GT's supposed to come with special Shelby floor mats or just the Ford mats from Auto Alliance.

.....The Shelby Gt comes with special floormats, somewhat.

The Shelby GT doesn't come with the very nice embroidered floor mats that were shown in the publicity photos and SAI got an ear full about it. However, the Shelby GT does come with a floormat that has a "SHELBY" billet plate attached to it. Truth be told it is the Ford floormats that come with the car and then the plate is attached to it. I hope to finish off a roll of film here in the next couple of days and I wil try to take a picture for you. It will be a few days.

The Shelby GT doesn't come with the very nice embroidered floor mats that were shown in the publicity photos and SAI got an ear full about it. However, the Shelby GT does come with a floormat that has a "SHELBY" billet plate attached to it. Truth be told it is the Ford floormats that come with the car and then the plate is attached to it. I hope to finish off a roll of film here in the next couple of days and I wil try to take a picture for you. It will be a few days.

Thank You, I took delivery of #4185 Saturday, All it has are the plain black from Auto Alliance and nothing else. The Shelby windshield sticker says Shelby floormats, these are definitely not. I will be calling SAI first thing in the morning.

These are the same mats I got. I'm happy with them.

Thank You, I took delivery of #4185 Saturday, All it has are the plain black from Auto Alliance and nothing else. The Shelby windshield sticker says Shelby floormats, these are definitely not. I will be calling SAI first thing in the morning.

....that was a problem with early cars, I am surprised it happened on a higher number. Well not too surprised. Congrats on your purchase.

....that was a problem with early cars, I am surprised it happened on a higher number. Well not too surprised. Congrats on your purchase.

Did they not have enough mats early on or did the lot boys get away with them? I remember theft being a problem when the '03 Cobra came out...the lot boys were stealing the trunk net, the Cobra manual, & SVT zippered pouch. Those items quickly found their way onto eBay.

Could be that someone at the dealership made a switch. I'd start with them.

Archived