TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT350 Your thoughts needed

Not that long ago they could not sell them at Ford Dealers for less then that.  I am not sure if this was part of the ones that were on the recall list and sat at Vegas for several years, but I will just tell you they were all Auctioned to Ford Dealers and many had just a few hundred miles and were not selling in the $50's.  I am not sure what they ended up selling for, but Dealers were asking $50's for many many months and they sat.

That said it looks like a really nice car, value is difficult to determine because so few were made.  I would make a lowball offer and move on, again this is me, I am thinking $50K.

Good luck I almost bought one of the recall ones.

3 minutes ago, carnut12 said:

Not that long ago they could not sell them at Ford Dealers for less then that.  I am not sure if this was part of the ones that were on the recall list and sat at Vegas for several years, but I will just tell you they were all Auctioned to Ford Dealers and many had just a few hundred miles and were not selling in the $50's.  I am not sure what they ended up selling for, but Dealers were asking $50's for many many months and they sat.

That said it looks like a really nice car, value is difficult to determine because so few were made.  I would make a lowball offer and move on, again this is me, I am thinking $50K.

Good luck I almost bought one of the recall ones.

Thanks for the input. I sort of know the owner of this one he did a museum delivery.  Any idea what the recall was for?  I actually found 0029 here in my city, they are asking 50k but its not nearly as options ed as this one. 

3 minutes ago, carnut12 said:

3 hours ago, SGT0128 said:

Thanks for the input. I sort of know the owner of this one he did a museum delivery.  Any idea what the recall was for?  I actually found 0029 here in my city, they are asking 50k but its not nearly as options ed as this one. 

I’m pretty sure it was the airbag recall, but I could be wrong.  The one above is loaded, knowing the owner would make a difference to me.  

I bought my my 2014 GT350 with 273 miles on it in March. I have the Whipple 525 HP Chrome Whipple S/C and all the other options u have listed. My car is one of the recall cars (airbags). I paid $50,500 for it. They. wanted $63,500 for it when we started the four month negotiations last fall. I now have 1900 miles on it and I love it. 

image.jpg

The issue I see is you can get a New GT350 for that price, in my opinion it is a Superior car in all aspects.  Also come time to sell this will be very difficult, no one knows what it is.  That is my opinion, you may like these years better then the New ones.  The IRS and Tech alone would sway me away from any 2014 or earlier model.

That said if you plan to keep it for a long time and you like having Unique things go for it!!!  It is a beautiful car.

• 2 weeks later...

The red one is a beautiful car, nice option list...was looking at it my self. I found an ended ebay listing at $55.900, not sure if highest bid or just not sold. Was also listed on Ebay at $63k i think.

The grey 0029 was a nice car too, but very few options, i think its gone now, was at $47k ...

Not sure what to pay for a nice 13 GT350, but would like one my self, nice cars.

22 hours ago, T-K said:

The red one is a beautiful car, nice option list...was looking at it my self. I found an ended ebay listing at $55.900, not sure if highest bid or just not sold. Was also listed on Ebay at $63k i think.

The grey 0029 was a nice car too, but very few options, i think its gone now, was at $47k ...

Not sure what to pay for a nice 13 GT350, but would like one my self, nice cars.

I pull the trigger on the red one tomorrow for 50k.  Actually the grey one is still for sale locally but its not near as nice.