TEAM SHELBY FORUM

P0100 MAF CEL

Ghoust

?Nice video! Did the CEL return? That's what I would have done first, clean the MAF sensor. I haven't seen that code.

I completely agree with you on the weak leaked stats on the new GT500. Hopefully those stats aren't true but if they are, I'm hoping at least the performance numbers will be good. 

4200+ lbs, only 720HP, 190MPH top speed, etc. The weight and top speed numbers are going in the wrong direction and the HP needs to be at least  in the 760 range. The new ZL1 and ZR1 Chevys are 750HP. Camaro went on a diet lately and we got a GT500 on Bon-Bons!? 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Secondo said:

?Nice video! Did the CEL return? That's what I would have done first, clean the MAF sensor. I haven't seen that code.

I completely agree with you on the weak leaked stats on the new GT500. Hopefully those stats aren't true but if they are, I'm hoping at least the performance numbers will be good. 

4200+ lbs, only 720HP, 190MPH top speed, etc. The weight and top speed numbers are going in the wrong direction and the HP needs to be at least  in the 760 range. The new ZL1 and ZR1 Chevys are 750HP. Camaro went on a diet lately and we got a GT500 on Bon-Bons!? 

giphy.gif

Sean when did the ZL1 jump up to 750hp?....must be something new for 19...……..:shrug:

1 hour ago, Ghoust said:

First time seeing this code on my car. Do you guys with aftermarket cold air intakes see this at all?

https://youtu.be/bcbmcyPAUdk

Glad that was an easy fix for you Ghoust……..I know it sounds crazy when 720hp sounds low but I agree totally with you that the GT500 in

todays world of muscle car hp wars should stand out and if only for bragging rights I guess.

Two things........ If using a K&N Style Filter the oils will get on the Sensor and also, you talked about Dust...... I couldn't believe how lose that Filter Box is.  While you were undoing the Screws, your Hands and wrists were barely moving and that Box was showing big Air Gaps between it and the Air Tube, I am sure that could be where a lot of Dust in getting in there as well. You might try sealing it, maybe a Piece of Vacuum Hose slit open to fit on the Lip of the Box Opening.

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Two things........ If using a K&N Style Filter the oils will get on the Sensor and also, you talked about Dust...... I couldn't believe how lose that Filter Box is.  While you were undoing the Screws, your Hands and wrists were barely moving and that Box was showing big Air Gaps between it and the Air Tube, I am sure that could be where a lot of Dust in getting in there as well. You might try sealing it, maybe a Piece of Vacuum Hose slit open to fit on the Lip of the Box Opening.

Good eye and great tip!

Edited by Ghoust