TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Showing Black Gold

We have been to multiple shows with our new 14k mile GT-H this summer. Our pet has won two 2nd, and one 3rd place spot so far, with all Shelbys in one class. We are parked next to gorgeous original and tastefully dressed up Shelby Mustangs in large numbers. People's choice is our salvation, and I have decided in our case, 2nd is not first looser, but something of a first for the rode hard and put away wet category. Yes the original interior is about perfect, and we have repaired some paint issues from rental duty and also from purchase transport, but it is nowhere near showroom paint.

I guess my point is we have standout cars that everyone loves!

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

54264825907__D0540CB0-E115-4510-8854-1EF6BFF6CE74_kindlephoto-447552750.jpg

Edited by Owenbdk

8 hours ago, Owenbdk said:

We have been to multiple shows with our new 14k mile GT-H this summer. Our pet has won two 2nd, and one 3rd place spots so far, with all Shelbys in one class. We are parked next to gorgeous original and tastefully dressed up Shelby Mustangs in large numbers. People's choice is our salvation, and I have decided in our case, 2nd is not first looser, but something of a first for the rode hard and put away wet category. Yes the original interior is about perfect, and we have repaired some paint issues from rental duty and also from purchase transport, but it is nowhere near showroom paint.

I guess my point is we have standout cars that everyone loves!

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

54264825907__D0540CB0-E115-4510-8854-1EF6BFF6CE74_kindlephoto-447552750.jpg

Looks good!!!

10 hours ago, RDMGTH18 said:

Should have come in first place! How did you get the radiator cover autographed? Nice touch.

Bob

Like the autograph, huh? It's a sweet touch. The Shelby foundation has an autopen set up to sign most anything flat. They ask for a $50. donation and shipping, a young lady named Rafella handles it and was super! That cover is so slick the ink is scuffing so I'm planning to clear coat it.

Thanks for the first place sentiment, but I am amazed that a three year old, non supercharged, car runs right there with some really nice pampered Shelby examples. If you have one, you are running with the big dogs! 

On 8/15/2018 at 7:24 PM, blz57 said:

it is a car that started as a special place in Shelby history 50 years ago! Very nice! Brent

I was wearing a black t-shirt with gold "GT 350 H" on it. I was asked if I owned one. I smiled and replied, no, it's a tribute just like my car. Guess where I pointed.?

Edited by Owenbdk

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, Owenbdk said:

I was wearing a black t-shirt with gold "GT 350 H" on it. I was asked if I owned one. I smiled and replied, no, it's a tribute just like my car. Guess where I pointed.?

That would have been worth a picture!

Pacific Cascade Mustang Club hosted a great, ever-growing show last weekend! What's even better are the people you meet when you make yourself available. A man and his son walked up to admire our GT-H, Judd and Joshua. They had rented CSM 16H0149 out of LAX and had photos there and on Mulholland drive. If 0149 is your car, contact me and I will forward those pics. I would like to post them here but I cannot figure how to size them to 9.77MB.