TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th at SAAC 43 Nationals @ Sonoma Raceway

My Boss 302 LS seems to get all the love these days but I did also take the 40th to the SAAC 43 Nationals. Won a Show Favorite at the car show. Drove the 40th back up to central WA afterward. Good road trip. This subforum was getting stale so thought I would add a post. :)

IMG_4812.jpg

Edited by Slabo

Congrats.  Was your LS in the garage during the weekend and on the track?  #40 was a blast with some great events, cars and people.  Gary was giving so many hot lap passenger rides in the wine country burgundy Super Snake that I wonder if he ever took a break.  The Ford performance hot laps in the white 2018 Ford GT and the 2018 GT350R were amazing according to those that told me that they got a ride.  

11 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Congrats.  Was your LS in the garage during the weekend and on the track?  #40 was a blast with some great events, cars and people.  Gary was giving so many hot lap passenger rides in the wine country burgundy Super Snake that I wonder if he ever took a break.  The Ford performance hot laps in the white 2018 Ford GT and the 2018 GT350R were amazing according to those that told me that they got a ride.  

I agree 66GT350PS, I had a blast tracking and the car show turnout was amazing. Good times. Cali_KR got a ride in the Ford GT. Here is the SBY Boss LS in the garage.

IMG_4803.jpg

The late model race was a kick. Here I am chasing mherman2 with Cali_KR on our heals.

IMG_4850.jpg

Here is Torch40 prepping for race time :cool:

IMG_4806.jpg

Edited by Slabo

A group of us were over in garage #28.  We had a Series 8000 Cobra, 07 GT, 13 GT500 with his brothers GT500CR (900hp) and 06 GTH.  LOads of fun.  Never saw anyone in the TEAM shelby tent in the garage but figured they were around having fun with so much to see and do.

13 hours ago, GT500FLYBOY said:

Really jealous of you guys. Would love to hit Sonoma someday. VIR will have to do until then. Tho I hear VIR is a close 2nd to Sonoma. 

It's a blast John. Have fun in Dearborn with both 40th's. Post some pics.

Edited by Slabo