TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT350 50th Anniversary

48 minutes ago, SoCalSGT said:

Did you mean a 2015? I don't think the odds are real good of finding a 2012 50th...in any color...just sayin'...sorry couldn't resist. :peelout:

The 2012 50th Anniversary. I was so close to pulling the trigger on one back then and now regret not doing so. https://www.google.com/search?q=2012+shelby+gt350+50th+anniversary+edition&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiC0MadzeLcAhWFK3wKHQrWAtQQ_AUIEigC&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=6QFSliOI5C19MM:

Those pictures are mixing up different cars. The super snake is a 50th. The 2011 GT350 was the 45th anniversary edition. So to get to a 50th GT350 you'd need to get somewhere in the 15-16 year vintage. No?

I remember seeing the line up the the SA 50th Anniversary black, gold stripe Shelby Mustangs, including a GT350, at Watkins Glen for the SAAC-37 convention in June 2012, so they must be out there somewhere.  I am not sure how many were produced and sold.  Steve should know.