TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 Pricing

HELLO EVERYONE!! I JUST TALKED TO A DEALER I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH TO SECURE A GT 500. IN THE CONVERSATION WITH HIM, HE MENTIONED THAT HIS REGIONAL REP. TOLD HIM THIS AFTERNOON THAT THERE IS AN ON LINE MEETING COMING UP ON MONDAY AFTERNOON WITH FORD MOTOR CO. THE TOPIC OF THE MEETING IS TO RELEASE PRICING ON SEVERAL 2007 MODELS. SHE SPECIFICLY MENTIONED THAT THE GT 500 PRICING WILL BE RELEASED AT THIS MEETING. THE MEETING IS ALSO TO INCLUDE AN INTERACTIVE VIDEO TO EXPLAIN FORD'S ORDERING PROCESS FOR CERTAIN 2007 MODELS. HE SAID THAT THE REGIONAL REP. NOTIFIED ALL OF HER DEALERS OF THE MEETING. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE CONFIRM WHETHER MONDAY IS THE DAY WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR?????

HELLO EVERYONE!! I JUST TALKED TO A DEALER I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH TO SECURE A GT 500. IN THE CONVERSATION WITH HIM, HE MENTIONED THAT HIS REGIONAL REP. TOLD HIM THIS AFTERNOON THAT THERE IS AN ON LINE MEETING COMING UP ON MONDAY AFTERNOON WITH FORD MOTOR CO. THE TOPIC OF THE MEETING IS TO RELEASE PRICING ON SEVERAL 2007 MODELS. SHE SPECIFICLY MENTIONED THAT THE GT 500 PRICING WILL BE RELEASED AT THIS MEETING. THE MEETING IS ALSO TO INCLUDE AN INTERACTIVE VIDEO TO EXPLAIN FORD'S ORDERING PROCESS FOR CERTAIN 2007 MODELS. HE SAID THAT THE REGIONAL REP. NOTIFIED ALL OF HER DEALERS OF THE MEETING. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE CONFIRM WHETHER MONDAY IS THE DAY WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR?????

I really hope Monday is the day. I'm getting so tired of waiting. Let's all cross our fingers! :happy feet:

I talked with my dealer on monday he also said this. I am like a kid in a candy store with no parent there. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: the draler also said that they were also going over alotments. :happy feet: :yahoo:

Mark

I feel like I hit the Lottery.

I'm getting mine for MSRP.

Amazing.

I asked the owner of the Store why - he just said - "we've never priced "gouged" in 46 years."

You are a lucky man! Congrats... so, what did you pick (coupe/vert, colors, options)??

Conclusive sounding news!!!

I sure hope it's right, and applies for Canada too!!!

500hp, and possibly a confirmed price in one week!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

KingCobra.

I just spoke with my dealership a few minutes ago after looking over this thread. He had something there that he had just found or received that supported this information. It specifically referred to the GT500. Monday afternoon (2-3 PM) may just be time we have been waiting for!

:party: Here's to us!

I feel like I hit the Lottery.

I'm getting mine for MSRP.

Amazing.

I asked the owner of the Store why - he just said - "we've never priced "gouged" in 46 years."

That dealer deserves to be rewarded with many years of loyal customers.

That is correct. Monday there is a FordStar broadcast announcing pricing for 2007 models.....including GT500. Can not be viewed by the public.....but details should hit the net 2 seconds after announcement.

Regards,

Does anyone know what time :kuko: the broadcast is?

I BELIEVE THAT THE VIDEO CONFERENCE IS SUPPOSED TO START AT APPROXIMATELY 2:00 IN THE AFTERNOON.

Thank you, thank you, a thousand thank you's.. :woohoo:

Tick...Tick...Tick..........

KingCobra.

Hell, its 20 after Midnight West Coast. Why do you think that I'm still awake? Monday can't get here soon enough.

It seems that our Canadian brothers may already know the MSRP of the GT500.

From two posts by Markham51 in the "Canadian dealer call..." thread:

"I just did a Candian to US MSRP ratio between a Mustang GT convert in Canada and one in the US (comparably equiped....GT, all options, convert:

USD was 35,505

CDN was 43,874

Ratio is: 35505/43874 = .809%

If this ratio is maintained on the 07 Shelbys then the US list on my convert with all options would be $47,950 USD which probably makes sense."

"If Convert loaded is 59250 (CDN)

and you subtract:

Convert 4000

Red accent interior 245

Shaker 1000 1975

Interior upgrade 895 (estimate)

Then base coupe should be approx ....52,135 cdn. Using the current US/CDN MSRP ratio on Candian vs US Mustang GTs... the US base coupe MSRP should then come in at 42,000 approx..."

I EXPECT the interior upgrade to be added into the MSRP for all of the GT500 in order to make a distinction over the standard Mustang...but I could be wrong.

I really hope Monday is the day. I'm getting so tired of waiting. Let's all cross our fingers! :happy feet:

yes--we THOUGHT we were getting Shebly Pricing in the meeting but NOOOOOOOOOOOO--all we got was a couple of pictures and stuff we already knew--they said "Pricing" would be availabe late May--i sell these things and cant get a straight answer--ugh. guess we all have to do a David Blaine--hold our breath a little longer.

Bud

Just talked with Shaun at Pecheles Ford here in Washington NC.

He's placing my order tomorrow am for a Red/White Stripes - interior upgrade w/red inserts. Period.

Life is good - again. :bandance:

Just talked with Shaun at Pecheles Ford here in Washington NC.

He's placing my order tomorrow am for a Red/White Stripes - interior upgrade w/red inserts. Period.

Life is good - again. :bandance:

Congratulations Rufdraft! :happy feet:

Thanks - I'm a teacher - so this is the only way I'd ever get one in the driveway.

All Ford stores are getting at least one unit. Get on the phone. You may get a good deal.

I hope y'all are successful in locating one.

Never thought I'd be so happy paying MSRP. Matter of fact, I never have before!

Bryan :shift:

"I just did a Candian to US MSRP ratio between a Mustang GT convert in Canada and one in the US (comparably equiped....GT, all options, convert:

USD was 35,505

CDN was 43,874

If this ratio is maintained on the 07 Shelbys then the US list on my convert with all options would be $47,950 USD which probably makes sense."

and you subtract:

Convert 4000

Red accent interior 245

Shaker 1000 1975

Then base coupe should be approx ....52,135 cdn. Using the current US/CDN MSRP ratio on Candian vs US Mustang GTs... the US base coupe MSRP should then come in at 42,000 approx..."

I EXPECT the interior upgrade to be added into the MSRP for all of the GT500 in order to make a distinction over the standard Mustang...but I could be wrong.

:bowdown: :rockon: well whoever is the first one to get one let us all know :happy feet:

According to

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

52,135.00 CAD Canada Dollars = 47,185.60 USD United States Dollars

1 CAD = 0.905066 USD 1 USD = 1.10489 CAD

47k still seems way high for the coupe that Ford has all along said would come in at low 40's

Guess we'll all have to wait a few weeks and see

I concur with you it is suppose to be a under $40,000 Mustang solid live rear axle, weight distribution is not balanced more weight on front than back. It is still a Mustang but a $50,000 Mustang? We are getting just too close to Corvette $$$$

USD was 35,505

CDN was 43,874

and you subtract:

Convert 4000

Red accent interior 245

Shaker 1000 1975

FELLOW FREIND I ORDERD FRIDAY FROM MY DEALER BASE PRICE CONFIRMED IS $51'950CDN THEN THERE IS GAS GUZZLER TAX ,FREIT TAX $500 SVT FEE?AND CDN TAX .BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! :happy feet:

According to

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

52,135.00 CAD Canada Dollars = 47,185.60 USD United States Dollars

1 CAD = 0.905066 USD 1 USD = 1.10489 CAD

47k still seems way high for the coupe that Ford has all along said would come in at low 40's

Guess we'll all have to wait a few weeks and see

the $51,950cdn i know also include's upgraded interiore I think in the u.s you will have to pay extra ass a option.

Archived