TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAAC- 43 sonoma

jnhrvy

Right now we have 15 members and four Shelby vehicles  from the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii attending.  Hope to see some more TS people there.  Still nothing mentioned from Shelby Am. shop about what they are bringing, if anything.  It would be nice to see some of the newer offerings on display and on the course.

13 hours ago, jnhrvy said:

Trying to make schedule work. If all goes well I might be joined by the other 16 manual that resides in Cali.  At least Saturday. 

Awesome.  Hope to see you there.

Look for my Chrysler 300 rental car and two guys with big silly grins.:lol:  That'll be me and my bud Steve.

QSS

14 minutes ago, QuickSilverShelby said:

Awesome.  Hope to see you there.

Look for my Chrysler 300 rental car and two guys with big silly grins.:lol:  That'll be me and my bud Steve.

QSS

Sounds good. I’ll confirm before Sunday’s deadline. Is registration only for event entry or do I have to register spectators too like wife and kids if they go?

11 hours ago, jnhrvy said:

Sounds good. I’ll confirm before Sunday’s deadline. Is registration only for event entry or do I have to register spectators too like wife and kids if they go?

I think if your only going to the show you could register when you show up but if your going to dinner or on the track, you have to register everyone ahead of time.

I think preregistration may be already done or it might be finished this weekend.

QSS

lll probably be there. bringing my Shelby GT. Unfortunately it looks like the rest of my family wont, she the 06, 07 GTH and 07 GT/SC will have to stay home :(

Sounds like its going to be an awesome event this year!!!

CSSHELBYKID

If you are only going Friday, any hotel in the San Rafael and Novato to the Napa and Sonoma area is good.  All the SAAC activities on Friday are at the track (car shows, open track, early evening drag races, etc.) and the later evening cocktails gathering at the Cobra Experience down the road in Martinez.

Hey jnhrvy... I’ll be there with my red 2017 version Super Snake.  Embassy seems to have just dropped the two night minimum, although only pricier rooms left.  I just booked Saturday night only about 2 days ago.  Hope to see you there.

John

Awesome!  We’re only staying tonight.  Booked the courtyard a couple miles from embassy suites but closer to the track. Excited for drags tonight then tomorrow pretty chill, car show and parade Laps.  Looking forward to meeting all of you. #11 and #12 GTH will be together for the first time since they were born in Vegas!  Should be a blast. 

On 8/4/2018 at 6:20 PM, jnhrvy said:

I have a great video of us racing but no idea how to post a video.  Even posting pictures is pretty difficult. I did post the video on Facebook. Team Shelby Pacific Coast page. 

I met your buddy and his wife at the lunch shack on Saturday.  He told me he beat you in your side by side drag race. :poke::lol:

QSS