TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How to Order New Shelby

ageishecker

First off, I'm not in the market for a new one but an email I received today has me curious.  The email was about the current offerings for Mustangs and Raptors.  It said every model was available from a Shelby Ford dealer.  No information about ordering directly from SAI.  Curious, I went to the website and still saw no information about ordering directly.  I also didn't see the factory delivery as an option.  I entered my zip code (in Virginia) to find a dealer and the only response was a dealer in Sao Paulo, Brazil.  Now I'm really glad I'm not in the market, the shipping costs would kill me.

In all seriousness, they might have a hard time getting new orders with such a lack of good information.

While shopping for a new F-150, I noticed that the local Ford dealer in San Antonio was flush with Shelby Raptors and current GT editions. Even had a 50th on the floor. They said they had a relationship with SAI to sell their products and were anxious to take care of mine.

I’ve seen an awful lot of the Shelby trucks advertised for what seems like $105-110,000.  Man......that’s alotta coin for a truck that I’d be afraid as hell to get a single scratch on.  Maybe I  have the wrong mindset? :shrug: 

Edited by BIKEBOY

On 5/25/2018 at 12:52 PM, BIKEBOY said:

I’ve seen an awful lot of the Shelby trucks advertised for what seems like $105-110,000.  Man......that’s alotta coin for a truck that I’d be afraid as hell to get a single scratch on.  Maybe I  have the wrong mindset? :shrug: 

I believe Ford produces a Platinum Truck that cost close to or right at $100K now.

Edited by tesgt350