TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HEAT EXTRACTORS - HOOD 4OTH ANNIVERSARY

HENRY EBELL

Those intakes were for a brief moment (I mean like a cup of coffee, brief) offered in the 2007 Ford Perf. Parts Catalog. 

Mine is buried away and packed for the move. If anyone has one sitting around, maybe get the part # for the OP and check with FRPP , and see if they have any left?

Just a thought.....

I saw those. Yes, they are the ones that Ford had in the parts catalog. Those are sold I believe. 

I believe what happened on those (in the parts catalog) is they were offered for a brief period to anyone with a 500, then Shelby decided to use them exclusively in the 40th program, and Ford agreed to pull ‘em from the masses. 

There was also (in that catalog listing) a matching front grille, if memory serves me correctly? It’s been a long time, and I’m ten years older now. :doh: 

I was on my mobile and didn't see they were sold. Yeah, I think you are right that they were in the parts catalog for the blink of an eye and then pulled.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, BIKEBOY said:

Those intakes were for a brief moment (I mean like a cup of coffee, brief) offered in the 2007 Ford Perf. Parts Catalog. 

Mine is buried away and packed for the move. If anyone has one sitting around, maybe get the part # for the OP and check with FRPP , and see if they have any left?

Just a thought.....

Found my '07 catalog in the basement today. Note the ink pen star next to it......I had it earmarked to order for my '07 500 back in the day. ;)

There was no price listed in the price sheet on the back pages for this. I don't think it ever took off. But now you can ask FRPP about it specifically. Good luck!

40283215730_deb0aa13ee_b_d.jpg

Edited by BIKEBOY

• 1 month later...