TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado

39Mustang

The winter is thawing and time to get the horses out and let them run. I am new to Colorado and in between Denver and Colo Springs so where might you Shelby and Mustang owners go and where do all the car guys hang out?

I know the Rocky Mountain Roundup is coming in June but why do they schedule that the same weekend of the Mid America Shelby Meet in Tulsa?

The "Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club" is down in that area.  Search for contact info here.

Look in this subforum for my posts.  I used to post lots of show info.  Almost all of those shows still run. 

Remember the Shelby American Collection party.  It will be 9/1/18 along with a drawing for the GT350R.

Don't you mean why does Mid America schedule on the same weekend as the Rocky Mountain Roundup?  :)

The groups/shows I went to were in Northern Colorado (Boulder/Longmont/Loveland/Ft. Collis/Greeley/Estes Park). The only one I can remember is the Northern Colorado Mustang Car Club. They do a show that used to be at the outlet mall in Loveland.  Another one did the Horsefeathers show at Stapleton.

http://www.ncmcc.org/

Maybe someone else can find a list, but the others are here, and you can search for them on your clock instead of mine :)  Just look in this subforum at the titles for the show events for the past years.  I posted links in the past.    For the record, I don't find roofers and get background checks either :)

Edited by twobjshelbys