TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ambient Lighting

After looking at the pics of the 08 vert on Ebay, I am having second thoughts on ordering the Ambient Lighting on my 08.

Does anyone know anything about this? Has anyone seen it in person, how does it look?

Can it be turned off? I have read that the color can be changed but is the brightness adjustable too?

Just trying to make sure I get the car right before I get my VIN and I am locked in. Thanks.

After looking at the pics of the 08 vert on Ebay, I am having second thoughts on ordering the Ambient Lighting on my 08.

Does anyone know anything about this? Has anyone seen it in person, how does it look?

Can it be turned off? I have read that the color can be changed but is the brightness adjustable too?

Just trying to make sure I get the car right before I get my VIN and I am locked in. Thanks.

Yes I have seen it.I have an early 2007 Shelby and wish that I had it.It is part of the HID package.They are LED's that shine down on all 4 passengers feet plus the cup holders.There are 7 different colors and it can be turned off.The switch is to the right of the cup holders in the center console.Each time you push the switch it turns into a different color.The 8th time you push the switch it turns off.

It is seperate from the HIDs, the intensity is not adjustable, and if you want to see it in person, then goto your dealer and ask them if you can look at a late release 07 focus. it is available on foci already. otherwise, you can shut them off by cycling through the colors(7 colors)

Someday you will wish you had them when the car quits running and you turn it into a hot tub! Also, if you plan on running a house of ill repute the lights will come in handy because you may need to shuttle some customers back and forth to the airport!

It is seperate from the HIDs, the intensity is not adjustable, and if you want to see it in person, then goto your dealer and ask them if you can look at a late release 07 focus. it is available on foci already. otherwise, you can shut them off by cycling through the colors(7 colors)

It is part of the HID package($500+).You get the HID headlights and the ambient lighting.

It is part of the HID package($500+).You get the HID headlights and the ambient lighting.

Ambient Lighting is a sperate order code, 95M is the code and it's seperate on the price list also. I think it is $295 or $245 something like that.

Ambient Lighting is a sperate order code, 95M is the code and it's seperate on the price list also. I think it is $295 or $245 something like that.

your avatar could use a couple of LED ambient lights :hysterical2:

Someday you will wish you had them when the car quits running and you turn it into a hot tub! Also, if you plan on running a house of ill repute the lights will come in handy because you may need to shuttle some customers back and forth to the airport!

And just when I was thinking I might want some kick panel lighting. Have you seen it? Does it cheapen it? My '65 had it and I thought it looked cool - there was no overhead light - just at your feet. I was wondering if we could get this from Ford for our 07 GT500s? Is one of the color options white? That's all I'd be ineterested in...

And just when I was thinking I might want some kick panel lighting. Have you seen it? Does it cheapen it? My '65 had it and I thought it looked cool - there was no overhead light - just at your feet. I was wondering if we could get this from Ford for our 07 GT500s? Is one of the color options white? That's all I'd be ineterested in...

Yes, white is one of the colors, as well as purple, orange, blue, green, yellow, and off? darn, can't remember. will look great with mycolor matching.

:hysterical2: I'll look into that upgrade :hysterical:

great marketing tool :hysterical2:

Thanks everyone for the info. I guess I will keep the option. Sounds like a good idea once again and if I dont like it I will just turn it off.

I bet neon undercarriage lights would look cool cruisin on the beach too :hysterical2:

Yea I know but not as cool as "Cobra logo valve stem caps". :hysterical2::hysterical2:

..hey hey hey, I have those too. :waiting:

Can't say I have had anything but positive comments.

but if I asked my 18 year old, I think he would have said to do the neon undercarriage lights :censored:

must be a generational thing ;)

OK then the $50,000.00 question for those that wished they had it, Can you order the new console top (with the ambient light strip and controls) and then order the 4 floor lights and will it work as an upgrade for 07?

The real question will be can you upgrade to the HID lights :happy feet: on a 2007 using genuine Ford parts.

Archived