TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS??

Seems to have modified his car with a collection of components you can easily buy off Shelby’s site and some regular Mustang aftermarket parts.  From the list of feedback providers on eBay, seems to buy a lot of Chinese knock of parts, including some who sell fake badging.  

Shelby obviously wants people to buy their parts and enjoy them.  There are some good people who buy the parts and make some really cool tribute cars, but are clear that that’s what they are.  This guy expresses quite an attitude for someone blatantly trying to pass off a fake as the real deal.

My two cents worth, this is what I see that’s not correct!!  Wheels, grill, fog light assembly, side scoop, Super charger, cap set under hood, steering wheel airbag, name plate of mechanics missing, exhaust tips, gauge package, fuel rails and hood.  I stopped looking after those items, really bad representation of a Super Snake.