TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Short Video of #07SGT5671

BIKEBOY

She's got 2200 on the clock. Stripes and hood scoop all original. Tires original (no comments please :whistling:

Sequential tails, Bullitt shift boot/bezel, AM Muscle tail lamp bezels, 2008 SGT grille housing, black lower billet grille, 2008 Hood pin kit. The hood cables are unplugged and tucked away under the radiator cover.

Edit- I took this video with my eye pad, and the clarity even with that, of the black paint, sucks. The video does the car no justice unfortunately. Back in November I had Peter Miller (JerseyGator) come over and do a complete paint correction.... clay bar...the works. He even clay barred the stripes! :fear:  The car shines like a new dime!!!! Thank You Pete! :worship: 

38534671622_c21d6a4142_z_d.jpg

Edited by BIKEBOY

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Chris. ....didn’t know you had this video. Love it and you even have the same rear faux gas cap Shelby emblem. See mine below 3300 miles.   The previous owner put on the dark taillight lens. I did turn up the music like always and enjoyed.  I can’t drive 55 gets my heart pumping now a days. See little bailey :puppy_kiss: wondering what I’m doing and let’s go for a walk for Pete’s sake ! OK Ok  :dogwalk:

Hey man mine are original also and we have to replace our tires soon... 11 years 

79BA916D-54FA-4E2C-8130-F2D2447EACAD.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

On 4/9/2018 at 4:13 PM, BIKEBOY said:

She's got 2200 on the clock. Stripes and hood scoop all original. Tires original (no comments please :whistling:

Sequential tails, Bullitt shift boot/bezel, AM Muscle tail lamp bezels, 2008 SGT grille housing, 2008 Hood pin kit. The hood cables are unplugged and tucked away under the radiator cover.

Edit- I took this video with my eye pad, and the clarity even with that, of the black paint, sucks. The video does the car no justice unfortunately. Back in November I had Peter Miller (JerseyGator) come over and do a complete paint correction.... clay bar...the works. He even clay barred the stripes! :fear:  The car shines like a new dime!!!! Thank You Pete! :worship: 

38534671622_c21d6a4142_z_d.jpg

BB I hope the new home in Az isn’t on a steep hill also. The garage must have good drainage however. :hysterical2:

On 4/26/2018 at 2:02 PM, JeffIsHereToo said:

Nice to see you still around with the same passion.

About those tires....

Thanks Jeff.... :salute:

5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Chris. ....didn’t know you had this video. Love it and you even have the same rear faux gas cap Shelby emblem. See mine below 3300 miles.   The previous owner put on the dark taillight lens. I did turn up the music like always and enjoyed.  I can’t drive 55 gets my heart pumping now a days. See little bailey :puppy_kiss: wondering what I’m doing and let’s go for a walk for Pete’s sake ! OK Ok  :dogwalk:

Hey man mine are original also and we have to replace our tires soon... 11 years 

79BA916D-54FA-4E2C-8130-F2D2447EACAD.jpeg

He’s a cutie!!! Damn, makes me miss Coz. :( 

New house is on flat ground, Mike. 1/2 acre. First mod I did to the SGT was the CS racetrack logo on the faux cap. Epoxied it on too. It ain’t never coming off. :lol: 

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks Jeff.... :salute:

He’s a cutie!!! Damn, makes me miss Coz. :( 

New house is on flat ground, Mike. 1/2 acre. First mod I did to the SGT was the CS racetrack logo on the faux cap. Epoxied it on too. It ain’t never coming off. :lol: 

The faux cap was not on straight when I got her.  Hair dryer heat was just enough to straighten it. I hate things that are not straight . I was kidding about the picture being on an angle. Good drainage in the garage. 

Went right over my head. :lol:

Edit- I’m with ya on crooked stuff.... my biggest pet peeve is sitting behind a nice car and the tail pipes or the exhaust pipes front to back, of a car are not level! :doh:

Edited by BIKEBOY