TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Called SVT

stentgraft95

I called SVT Monday and they said the the factory was shutdown for the holiday. I was wanting to see what he could tell me about my car that has been released from the loading ramp since 6/16. He said the car remains in Detroit and that he couldn't find out anything more untill Monday when the factory re-opened. and told me to call back then. Is this true? Are they closed for a week for the 4th?

Stent

I called SVT Monday and they said the the factory was shutdown for the holiday. I was wanting to see what he could tell me about my car that has been released from the loading ramp since 6/16. He said the car remains in Detroit and that he couldn't find out anything more untill Monday when the factory re-opened. and told me to call back then. Is this true? Are they closed for a week for the 4th?

Stent

Yes it`s true.... Model change over that week.... All of the big 3 shut down that week.....

Stent

Hang in there Stent,

It will be worth the wait, Just a little longer. :waiting:

Alan

Hang in there Stent,

It will be worth the wait, Just a little longer. :waiting:

Alan

ATI

Where've you been lately. I know you're right and we appreciate the support it's just frustrating and everybody here told me it would be. It just seems that waiting for transport since June 16th seems like an awful long toime to go from Detroit to Southern Indiana. Talk soon,

Stent

Stent

If your car is still sitting in Detroit waiting to be shipped then I would really like to know WHY when they already have the 08's on the ground at dealerships????

There is a dealer selling a 2008 GT500 on ebay and they have it IN STOCK!

They should NOT be shiiping 08's until after all the 07's have been shipped first!

Archived