TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Social Director decals picture on Black SGT

Lgs ShelbyGT

20 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

I do if I could figure out how to post pics....

Do you use an iPhone?  If so:

email a pic to yourself by going into your photo’s, select the image, in the bottom left of the screen there is a box with an arrow in top, tap that and select the Mail app.  Type in your email address. Hit send to email to yourself. When it asks what size select small. Go into your inbox, open the message, tap the image and this time hit save image. 

Now you can use the little paper clip “click to use files” in your response to find that image and post. 

Sound more complex than it really is. It only takes about 20 seconds to do the whole process once you have it down. 

And while I was typing this you posted!!! Car looks great!

Edited by mfield2a

24 minutes ago, mfield2a said:

Do you use an iPhone?  If so:

email a pic to yourself by going into your photo’s, select the image, in the bottom left of the screen there is a box with an arrow in top, tap that and select the Mail app.  Type in your email address. Hit send to email to yourself. When it asks what size select small. Go into your inbox, open the message, tap the image and this time hit save image. 

Now you can use the little paper clip “click to use files” in your response to find that image and post. 

Sound more complex than it really is. It only takes about 20 seconds to do the whole process once you have it down. 

And while I was typing this you posted!!! Car looks great!

Thanks... I have an LG smart phone but I'm old and not so smart. I posted those on the desktop while at work. Once I retire.... in the next month, I'm screwed because I will have to do everything from my phone.... :doh:

1 hour ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Thanks... I have an LG smart phone but I'm old and not so smart. I posted those on the desktop while at work. Once I retire.... in the next month, I'm screwed because I will have to do everything from my phone.... :doh:

No you don`t buy yourself a retirement present.

1 hour ago, Doug_GT350 said:

:idea: "IF" you were any kind of a friend you would get me a retirement gift!!! :hysterical: 

I wished you were lived closer I have a unit 8 yrs old complete with monitor keyboard you could have. Sh$t I would even wrap it  up .

18 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

:shrug:

I'm guessing about 6" judging by the PBF badge, I can measure it when I get home, sorry I don't go online much over the weekends.

No worries, just if you have time

Thanks