TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 GT-H Owners (CSM's and Photos)

jnhrvy

On 1/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, jnhrvy said:

Now that we have several Team Shelby members that are owners, I thought I would start a tab to keep this information in one stream.  Voluntary of course...  Ill start

16H0012

IMG_3096.JPG

IMG_3216.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

Time for some fresh pics from are our proud new owners. Same pics as the last ones? Nope! These Shelbys are hot from all angles.

• 3 weeks later...

A fellow co worker just won 2015+ SS/GT/GTH class at Gardena CA Shelby event with his 2016 blown GTH exec 6sp. I will post a pic soon as I do the transfer to desktop. TeamShelby admin, how or when can we post pics from our phones??  Says file too big. Ugggh!

Guest GT-H 44

Hi All. I too just became the proud owner of GT-H #44. Picked it up in Orlando and drove it home south of Chicago last Saturday. Everywhere we stopped and on the road, we had thumbs up and people asking questions. A rolling car show. I do want to add hood struts but not sure if anyone out there has done it as the hood is very heavy. Also want to add a cold air intake and wonder what the recommendation is.

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Paul's Shelby.jpg

24 minutes ago, Guest GT-H 44 said:

Hi All. I too just became the proud owner of GT-H #44. Picked it up in Orlando and drove it home south of Chicago last Saturday. Everywhere we stopped and on the road, we had thumbs up and people asking questions. A rolling car show. I do want to add hood struts but not sure if anyone out there has done it as the hood is very heavy. Also want to add a cold air intake and wonder what the recommendation is.

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Congratulations. 

1 hour ago, Guest GT-H 44 said:

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Congratulations! 

The FORD Racing Performance Power Pack #2 has a CAI and a tune. One member has done that, but not sure what his opinion is. The issue with this hood is the hood vent would let rain/water into the air box from what I can tell. There are other non-Ford CAI options out there with closed air boxes, so that would be an option to explore. 

Brent

14 minutes ago, Guest wildryd said:

Just bought GT-H #17 out of Winston-Salem.  What are everyone's thoughts on future collectability due to low 140 car production?

They will do OK. It all depends on how much you paid for it. If you bought it low, they will hold their own, maybe slightly appreciate over 10 years.  The return will almost certainly be less than if you had invested the purchase price in the market.  It is practically guaranteed that it will not be a replacement for a well funded 401k.  In other words, it's not going to make you rich.  So drive it!

8 hours ago, Guest wildryd said:

Just bought GT-H #17 out of Winston-Salem.  What are everyone's thoughts on future collectability due to low 140 car production?

Congratulations 

Also the production is 171.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, cougarss428 said:

Car 54 where are you???

Just went from Winston Salem to Northern Virginia...  Joining 07H079. I will post pics soon.

Ken

Looking forward to a picture of car 54! 

Brent

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, buland said:

GT-H#161 now in Switzerland. Just waiting for the Homologation.

g0POi2.jpg
VCYLAh.jpg
aqif9z.jpg
0NAV5P.jpg
qg9QlF.jpg
ZsNMvs.jpg

Very nice, thanks for sharing a picture of # 161! 

Brent

• 2 weeks later...

#125 is in 'da House!  Just dropped off tonight.  This car is badass.  Can't wait to really drive it.

Don at Vantage Sportscars provided the best car buying experience I've ever had.   Complete attention to detail and customer service.  Highly recommended.

GT-H2.jpg

2 hours ago, dshafs said:

#125 is in 'da House!  Just dropped off tonight.  This car is badass.  Can't wait to really drive it.

Don at Vantage Sportscars provided the best car buying experience I've ever had.   Complete attention to detail and customer service.  Highly recommended.

GT-H2.jpg

Congrats, enjoy. Beautiful from every view!

7 hours ago, dshafs said:

GT-H2.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Don is the man on the GT H cars.

Very nice guy also.

14 hours ago, dshafs said:

GT-H2.jpg

Welcome #125! Yes, they are B A! 

Brent

On 7/6/2018 at 7:55 PM, dshafs said:

GT-H2.jpg

Beautiful!! Congrats!

• 10 months later...