TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Philadelphia Auto Show (1/27 - 2/4)

Z-man

Hello Team Shelby Members in the Philadelphia area!

Through the generosity of our Friends at Ford Motor Company, I have a few tickets to the upcoming Philadelphia Auto Show.

https://www.phillyautoshow.com/

The show runs from Saturday , January 27th through Sunday, February 4th (show hours vary by day).

These tickets are good for admission on any day of the show, not just opening day.

In order to qualify for a ticket, or two, please send me a PM through Teamshelby.com.  Tickets will be awarded in the order the requests are received….first come, first served, until they run out.

In honor of our ‘interim’ website, and as a benefit to those who frequent it, I will offer the tickets here to start before they are offered on social media (aka FaceBook).

See you at the show!

Hello Z-Man,

Your email caused me to realize that I need to update my profile location to Mississippi Valley. So, you can remove me from your NE region emails / notices. Thanks!

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, ilmor said:

Hello Z-Man,

Your email caused me to realize that I need to update my profile location to Mississippi Valley. So, you can remove me from your NE region emails / notices. Thanks!

What?!?!  You wouldn't drive up from the Nashville area for an event in the Northeast? 

I'll remove your name, but you are still welcome to take a road trip and come visit us Yankees.

Z-man

On 1/18/2018 at 3:57 PM, Z-man said:

What?!?!  You wouldn't drive up from the Nashville area for an event in the Northeast? 

I'll remove your name, but you are still welcome to take a road trip and come visit us Yankees.

Z-man

Thanks Z man!  Heck, I was never able to make it to one of your great functions even when in CT, sadly. Always too much going on!