TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heads Up, changes coming to the TS forums on 12/20/2017

SAI-Steven

6 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Changing the topic for a minute. Boy the conti race @ Daytona looks to be back to its original form. 7 mustangs GT4 are entered plus more makes. Should be a good race. Look forward to Daytona in January. Are you involved this year Jeff J ? 

Yep, I'll be in Daytona for the Conti race and the 24.  Looks to be a great time and the cars are looking good!

Well the forum is back up with some changes, on my end it shows certificate issues when trying to buy something asking if you really want to proceed.  I know the site had issues and needed some revisions, but I have noted since the site went down it does not look like very many people are coming back.  Honestly I am not sure that I like the new format and wondering what the rest of our members thought.  i finally got through to Brianna and she has sent me an invoice to renew my 2018  Membership,  Also not digging the lack of Team Shelby Member logo being removed.  I will be the first to admit I don't like change!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you folks think, chime in................ GG  :shift:

Wife said change is good but I think she means changing me out.  Cannot find when my membership expires.  Used to access in profile/content.  Could not access the sale forums.  No shoutbox.  There was a tab to access the Facebook pages of Team Shelby, Shelby Performance and others.  Not there anymore.

There are other things but I did not come here to complain.  I know things must improve and evolve.  Just don’t why the bugs can’t be ironed out better before being released.

Yeah I was at Daytona last year for the CTSCC and the Rolex 24. Got to see the Kahr  350 GT4s go thru tech and talk to some crew members. One of my old racing friends had a team of Porsche Cayman GT4s in the race. For 2018 they have switched to a pair of Mercedes C63 AMG GT4s instead as have a number of other teams. Those cars are killers in the DTM series in Germany although I think the Audi R8 team won the title.

Be interesting to see how a team of young drivers do racing the GT-350 GT4s for Multimatic in 2018.

On 12/28/2017 at 1:31 PM, BIKEBOY said:

Yeah, I wonder how many.....ummm....older gents may say Sc#@w it, and not come back. :shrug:

Hey watch it with the old guy statement.... I finally figured it out I hope ? 

1 hour ago, photoracer18 said:

Yeah I was at Daytona last year for the CTSCC and the Rolex 24. Got to see the Kahr  350 GT4s go thru tech and talk to some crew members. One of my old racing friends had a team of Porsche Cayman GT4s in the race. For 2018 they have switched to a pair of Mercedes C63 AMG GT4s instead as have a number of other teams. Those cars are killers in the DTM series in Germany although I think the Audi R8 team won the title.

Be interesting to see how a team of young drivers do racing the GT-350 GT4s for Multimatic in 2018.

From what I gather there are no more GT350s  running the voodoo engine anymore. 

18 minutes ago, photoracer18 said:

Don't have any photos from my old Boss 429 or my #32 BP GT-350. I do have some of my SCCA T-2 1995 Cobra 5.0 but this of my new 17 is all I have handy.

GT-350c.jpg

Post some more would love to see the boss 9

17 hours ago, 06H275 said:

NTT won't load for me?

Most of the other topics are OK, but kinda weird that every time i choose NTT I get a message after a minute or so saying "timed out"

I think we need a tutorial Steve....

By the way ViperNC, that Cobra is stunning!!:drool:

I have the same problem but I have found if you go through the "Non-Automotive" forum it will load no problem.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, 06H275 said:

By the way ViperNC, that Cobra is stunning!!:drool:

Gracias.  Her nickname is the "Beautiful Mess".  I decided it's a HER because she is temperamental like a woman.  And I know a lot of women who are a beautiful mess.... so it seemed appropriate.  :cool:

On 12/30/2017 at 3:20 PM, TAPD117 said:

Well the forum is back up with some changes, on my end it shows certificate issues when trying to buy something asking if you really want to proceed.  I know the site had issues and needed some revisions, but I have noted since the site went down it does not look like very many people are coming back.  Honestly I am not sure that I like the new format and wondering what the rest of our members thought.  i finally got through to Brianna and she has sent me an invoice to renew my 2018  Membership,  Also not digging the lack of Team Shelby Member logo being removed.  I will be the first to admit I don't like change!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you folks think, chime in................ GG  :shift:

I can log in but cannot access any of the pages that used to be accessible when logged in.  I am left to guess my TS membership expired and I no longer have access to those areas.  I can't renew because that page link comes up as an error message from the email I received.  I have emailed Brianna and did not ever get a response that way.  I received responses on the Facebook page that were more akin to scolding me for asking how to pay the renewal invoice.  Soooo....I have purchased 2 GT350's that had free 6 month memberships that I have not used, so I may try to start a whole new account with one of those or simply give up and not re-join going forward.  It has truly become a disappointing experience for me over the last couple of years between political drama in my region to never getting replies to emails.  Sorry that I am not one of those that wants to call someone to get a question answered or receive a discount to buy something.  Email is more efficient and eliminates miscommunication.  If I get a discount of some sort on merchandise for being a member, it shouldn't require me to have to call and ask for it.  I guess I am not pleased either. 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, Bookwyrm said:

Am I the only one who can't renew their membership on the new site? Even tried following the invoice link from my email and it just errors out, no matter what credit card I use!

Help! Take my money!  :spend:

No your not. I'm trying to buy a Northeast membership, did the invoice link and it sent me to an error page. I'll try in a month or two in the mean time NHL TV is on sale. GO Red Wings.