TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I miss my SGT

racephan

racephan,

I have one of each. While they’re two totally different cars, I REALLY FEEL for ya!!!

I love them both for totally different reasons. The SGT is a better looking nod to the original cars look wise, and with the solid axle, it ‘feels’ more like the oldies. But the new 350’s are a gigantic step forward to compete with the rest of the world....finally!

Maybe find ya another’n. While they’re still at the bottom of the value curve. :victory:

racephan,

I have one of each. While they’re two totally different cars, I REALLY FEEL for ya!!!

I love them both for totally different reasons. The SGT is a better looking nod to the original cars look wise, and with the solid axle, it ‘feels’ more like the oldies. But the new 350’s are a gigantic step forward to compete with the rest of the world....finally!

Maybe find ya another’n. While they’re still at the bottom of the value curve. :victory:

Well said...I may start the search

I bought a SGT back when they first came out. 10 years later really missed her so bought another one. Happy as a clam now. Had a lot of mustangs since 2007. Theres just something about those SGTs. Get yourself another one. There are some low mileage ones out there.

1FA806BA-8AAE-40F7-B714-020C5CC731CF.jpeg

11D8747C-622E-4F25-9D2A-B44946C4EFB6.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

Actually, there are 2 cars from my past that I would like to have again.

The Black 07 SGT and my White 92 LX 5.0 5 peed with red interior. I am searching for them everyday.

LOL...that's funny. Mine was an '89 White notch with red guts also.......I'd like to have that one back as well!

:love_shower:

EDIT- That's wifee (GF at the time) doing our best Flashdance rendition! :hysterical: Car was a year old right there I think? It was built to be an Az Highway Patrol car....had 3:73's, a 140mph speedo, an automatic and all blue silicone (Good Year) hoses under the hood. This car was fast as f@#k!! Somehow, it was pulled from being a cop car. Made me happy!

14671325445_092d61b1d5_z_d.jpg

Edited by BIKEBOY

LOL...that's funny. Mine was an '89 White notch with red guts also.......I'd like to have that one back as well!

:love_shower:

EDIT- That was wifee (GF at the time) doing our best Flashdance rendition! :hysterical: Car was a year old right there I think? It was built to be an Az Highway Patrol car....had 3:73's, a 140mph speedo, an automatic and all blue silicone blue (Good Year) hoses under the hood. This car was fast as f@#k!!

14671325445_092d61b1d5_z_d.jpg

My wife had the same hair style back then.