TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 GT-H with Gen 3 Coyote power

JeffJ

This car is currently at the PRI Show 2017. Anybody going there? I'm wondering what number this car is or if a prototype. Steve, any idea what car this is? I see the tag under the hood, but this picture is to bright right there to focus on it.

I'm in love! New 2018 Coyote with 10 speed in a 2006 GT-H....... Nice to see Ford showing some love to the 2006 H! edit:(learned it's actually a six speed stick)

Edited by JeffJ

This car is currently at the PRI Show 2017. Anybody going there? I'm wondering what number this car is or if a prototype. Steve, any idea what car this is? I see the tag under the hood, but this picture is to bright right there to focus on it.

I'm in love! New 2018 Coyote with 10 speed in a 2006 GT-H....... Nice to see Ford showing some love to the 2006 H!

No idea which car it is. Anyone going to the show that can take some photos, especially of the VIN plate on the dash.

I'm in love! New 2018 Coyote with 10 speed in a 2006 GT-H....... Nice to see Ford showing some love to the 2006 H!

Blowing the pic up almost looks like they blurred the tag. :{