TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dilemma! 2016 GT-H or Mustang Challenge Track car?

JeffJ

That is a cool one! I have that. That is an FR500C car. The diecast came in that one and the Orange #55. I do have the FR500S Mustang Challenge one also. I'll have to get some pictures of them together.

I found one pic that has the FR500S car in it. Barbasol was a series sponsor and actually did a collector can with the FR500S on it for a time. You see it there next to the car.

gallery_10653_2534_288966.jpg

Edited by JeffJ

JEFF I WOULD SAY GET THE MILLER CAR. YOU SAID YOU HAVE LOTS OF MEMORABILIA AND BEING THERE AT THE RACES. I THINK THE GTH IS COOL, BUT OTHER THAN A MATCHING NUMBER, ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GTH YOU COULD GET LATER AND IT WOULD MATCH PERFECTLY FINE. PUT IT THIS WAY, FALLOW YOUR HEART. AS I READ YOUR OPENING STATEMENT, YOU WERE GIVING OUT MORE DETAILS WHY YOU WOULD PICK THE MILLER CAR OVER THE ONE THING THE GTH HAD. SO HAVIING EXPERIECES AND MEMORIES, BOTH PHYSICAL AND MANTALLY, REGARDING THE MILLER CAR, FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, YOU KIND OF ALREADY MADE A CHOICE. JUST SAY'N.

Edited by Denstang65

There's an idea... The three of us can buy it and split the AMP membership! Oh yeah.... Jeff doesn't live on anywhere near us. :whistling:

I'm in for that!!! I live in Atlanta and family has a lake house near AMP!

Store it at AMP and that way Jeff can purchase the GT-H as well!! Best of both worlds - problem solved!

What a great group of friends to help solve his problem out of the goodness of their hearts. :hat_tip: