TEAM SHELBY FORUM

750HP Shelby F-150 vs. 525HP Shelby Baja Raptor - Drag race video

The ONLY reason I will defend the Raptor and its blow dryer 6-banger is the Raptor's suspension is really an off-road setup and the Foxes are tuned for that when the F150 is more street tuned. I thought the 10spd Automatic would have helped I guess not. Hey Ford, your Eco-boost got chewed up so they better hope Dodge don't release that Raptor killer they showed awhile back

The Raptor was up against a supercharged Coyote (very formidable combo, even in a truck, I have seen them run mid-11's in an F150) and did pretty well, my guess about 7-tenths behind the 750HP F150 so yeah, the Raptor did pretty awesome with its V6 10-speed off-road setup, complete with 2 large full size spare-tire/wheels in the back! The new Raptor would have easily destroyed its V8 predecessors.

Pretty stupid race honestly, anyone that couldnt predict that outcome doesnt know cars, or in this case trucks. This is like racing a 2014 GT500 against a regular GT.

Both cool trucks, but way over priced in my opinion. If money was disposable I guess in that case it wouldnt matter.