TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Shelby Annual SIP Coming Soon

SAI-Steven

The new Shelby annual magazine will be available on newsstands and through Carroll Shelby’s Store on November 3. It is published by The Enthusiast Network (TEN), which also owns high profile magazines Motor Trend, Hot Rod, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords and Mustang Monthly.

The 116 page magazine is filled with reviews, news and historical pieces by high profile journalists like Mark Houlahan, Evan Smith, Donald Farr, Austin Craig, Steve Statham, Matt Stone, Austin Spencer, Eric English and others.

The gorgeous cover features the “Sebring” 289 Shelby Cobra, 50th Anniversary Shelby Super Snake and the Shelby Raptor.

Team Shelby members receive a copy in their annual membership kit. Join the club today at http://www.shelby.com/TSHome.html

2017 Shelby Annual.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI: As of today, 11-7,17, the new 2017 Annual is NOWHERE to be found at The Shelby Store. Additionally, I cannot find it in any of the local stores nor in the Barnes and Noble or BAM.

Finally, it is not yet on Amazon.

What gives?

FYI: As of today, 11-7,17, the new 2017 Annual is NOWHERE to be found at The Shelby Store. Additionally, I cannot find it in any of the local stores nor in the Barnes and Noble or BAM.

Finally, it is not yet on Amazon.

What gives?

By Shelby Store I'm going to assume you mean the Shelby SPP website as we do have the annual in both the Vegas & Los Angeles retail stores. Don't know what to say about the SPP website, not my department so I have no say on how its run.

You should be able to find it at grocery & drug stores, walmart, and book stores (not sure why B&N didn't have it).

Let me see if it can be added to the Team Shelby store website. I'll post back if that can be done.

Well the good news is that I'm told it will be added to the Shelby Store website, the bad news is I can't tell you when it will be added.

Thanks Steven,

I'm going to a different area north of my place, I'll check a few outlets there.