TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the best online traffic school for CA these days?

Fat Boss

Apparently the officer didn't fully appreciate the fact that I was in a hurry to watch my friends rip it up on the track at Mini Nats. Luckily he "only" wrote me up for exceeding 65. Anyway, last time I used Cartoon Traffic School, but I just checked and the guy retired?!?!

Anyone have a suggestion? Preferably an online school that doesn't have time constraints saying "you didn't spend enough time on the page to read it all" etc.

Where's MM or Tommy driver when you need them? Perhaps they have a get out of jail card and haven't used one of these online services.

Hmmmm...... maybe there is a need for a 'Carroll Shelby Traffic School' , wonder what ol Shel would have thought about that?

Steve

Steve,

Now that's a great idea, and I think Carroll would say - "Do it"!

Best,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the officer didn't fully appreciate the fact that I was in a hurry to watch my friends rip it up on the track at Mini Nats. Luckily he "only" wrote me up for exceeding 65. Anyway, last time I used Cartoon Traffic School, but I just checked and the guy retired?!?!

Anyone have a suggestion? Preferably an online school that doesn't have time constraints saying "you didn't spend enough time on the page to read it all" etc.

I've used (too many times) trafficschoolonline dot com

Easy to navigate, and there isn't a timer...meaning you can tear through it, whereas some others want to slow the "learning process" down.

Even my wife and kids have used it.... :drop:

I wish the state would allow you to buy coupon books with a tear off for the officer....I'd pay to play :shift::whistling::cool:;)

Edited by Cali_KR

• 2 weeks later...