TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Razor Wheels 20X10

MDMachiavelli

I'm looking to get the Shelby Razor Wheels in the Silver and it seems just about all you can find is the Chrome, Black, or Gun Metal.

The only Silver I can find is the 20X10 but I have never heard of putting the 20X10 on the front, is that even doable on a 2007 Shelby GT? I've heard of staggering them with putting the 20X9s on the front and 20X10 on the back but not 20X10 all around.

Is there anyone out there that has 20X10s on the front, and how is it?

This is the look I'm going for, are these staggered, I can't really tell?

80-img_9890_70a8a82c8b65b4889133eb1962ff

Thanks!!

I am not sure if those are staggered, but I do think staggered looks better. Do you have a GT/SC? If not there is no reason to go bigger, if going square set up I would go with the smaller size, it is plenty of tire for the power.

Good luck they look great on the Shelby GT, I almost got them, but at the time it seemed like everyone had them and I wanted to be different.

I am not sure if those are staggered, but I do think staggered looks better. Do you have a GT/SC? If not there is no reason to go bigger, if going square set up I would go with the smaller size, it is plenty of tire for the power.

Good luck they look great on the Shelby GT, I almost got them, but at the time it seemed like everyone had them and I wanted to be different.

I would much rather have staggered as well but I can't find the silver in 20X9, only 20X10. If anyone knows where I can find them please let me know. I can find them in chrome, black, and gun metal but not silver.

Do a search in the forums here, relating to tire sizes. I remember reading a couple people running 10's all around without issues. And if i remember right they had 295's all around too.

I'll definitely do that, thanks.

These are 20" staggered silver razors....

IMG_4581.jpg

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for, I just can't find the 20X9s in silver.

If you, or anyone else, knows where I can find a staggered set, please let me know.

Damn that looks awesome!

Edited by MDMachiavelli