TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby welcome box of goodies

CD3

Is Ford still sending a welcome box of stuff like they did for 2016 orders ?

Included a model of a flat plane crank etc, Did they do it for 17 buyers ?

I have a feeling that was an intro thing.

I am wondering as I have an 18 on order..

Is Ford still sending a welcome box of stuff like they did for 2016 orders ?

Included a model of a flat plane crank etc, Did they do it for 17 buyers ?

I have a feeling that was an intro thing.

I am wondering as I have an 18 on order..

Yes, I got mine a couple weeks after taking delivery of my 17 GT350. I thought it was pretty cool although my wife was less impressed. It included a desk stand with a model of the flat plane crank, a DVD, wall art and some literature.

Received mine about a month after delivery. The fpc model is a great conversation piece for the coffee table. My wife hates it. I plan on polishing it to a lustrous finish to make a statement. ??

Yes, I got mine a couple weeks after taking delivery of my 17 GT350. I thought it was pretty cool although my wife was less impressed. It included a desk stand with a model of the flat plane crank, a DVD, wall art and some literature.

Same here.

Too funny you guys.....my wife on the other hand said of the crankshaft, "That's cool!!" :lol:

She knows how I feel about all the shwag that comes with these dumb cars.

They oughtta do 'em for the '18's too.

A tad off subject here......but I'm disappointed that they did away with the sill plates that came on the '16's. Those should have been on ALL 350's. You can buy 'em from parts and swap 'em out, but that's a PITA.

Too funny you guys.....my wife on the other hand said of the crankshaft, "That's cool!!" :lol:

She knows how I feel about all the shwag that comes with these dumb cars.

They oughtta do 'em for the '18's too.

A tad off subject here......but I'm disappointed that they did away with the sill plates that came on the '16's. Those should have been on ALL 350's. You can buy 'em from parts and swap 'em out, but that's a PITA.

What`s unique about them ? Been in both Gt 350 & R never noticed the sill plates?

Received mine about a month after delivery. The fpc model is a great conversation piece for the coffee table. My wife hates it. I plan on polishing it to a lustrous finish to make a statement.

Love these comments about wives, took my wife two weeks to settle down after I told her I ordered an 18 LOL...........................

Wait till I put that crank on the dining room table..

Edited by CD3

Cool

Thank you...

If you are the second owner of a GT350 does you information get updated with Ford so you can receive any future goodie boxes? I was told by my dealership that Ford should send me any future items.

I saw in previous posts that the goodie boxes only get sent to the original owners. Has this changed?

• 2 years later...

I just Bought a 2020 Shelby GT350 . I asked the dealer about the display stand of the flat plane crank etc and he said nothing comes with the car. Anyone know how to request a welcome box?

04C8E7C9-9EFE-47C6-80B8-B9F28EE3E9BC.png

Edited by mistermorals
No T on bought