TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Framed Prints & Art - No Shelby GT?

IASHELBYGT

I browsed through the list a little bit ago and didn't see any SGT or Hertz offerings. Since these were the late model cars that got things going again I was disappointed I didn't see a framed print of Carroll with Whitey in front of the old SAI headquarters or something like that. With over 5,000 owners I think a big market group was missed IMO.

I think the store needs to evaluate their shipping contracts. I almost pulled the trigger on the $20 TShirt for the Houston Children's Hospital since the proceeds went to a good cause, but the $7.81 ground shipping (or $18 2-day shipping) was a bit too much for a tshirt in my opinion

Never any love for us outcasts!! at least that's the way it feels! Its too bad because it's quite obvious by the excessively high and pathetic prices the few remaining Shelby parts for our SGT's go for, that they are still plenty wanted. You'd think they could put something together, either themselves or through a vendor to offer some of them.

Seems obvious to me that the not unintelligent folks responsible for whatever it is that determines shipping costs are likely making those decisions on the basis of some underlying motive to discourage that part of the business. Mail-order is, after all, not a very high-class occupation. Definitely non-U.