CSM 16H0145

Ford Fest

CSM 16H0145

LIC Plate # 18F857 Nevada

Starting Odo: 22,509

Ending Odo: 22,959

90% hwy, 10% city

Rented out of Vegas September 2017

Took it out to Zion National Park and Hoover Dam. I found some of the same issues f2redpot had with the heavy hood. It can't support it's own weight with the prop rod and shakes pretty bad up by the windshield above 70 mph. Switching to sport mode is a must. I liked how the motor would rev when it down shifted.

I know the car is a rental with over 22,000 miles, it was in pretty rough condition. For what you pay to rent one of these, it could be cleaned up better. Stripes and splitter will need to be replaced, unless the new owner plans to track it. I noticed either a crack or paint starting to peel on the passenger rocker. There were several paint rashes as well.

It definatley turned some heads and started several conversations. Hopefully, I was able to influence some new visitors to Shelby American and possibly some new Shelby owners.

Overall, good experience and glad we rented it

https://postimg.org/gallery/njsv7q9y/

Edited by Ford Fest

Sorry guys, I copied and pasted another thread to keep the stats layout the same. It is 16H0145.

If I could find a good way to post pics other than Photobucket, I'll post some pics.

Go to FREE "Postimage" https://postimages.org/

"Choose Image" - upload image from computer.

"Link" - Copy and paste this to forum topic for a large photo.

"Thumbnail for forums" - Copy and paste this to forum topic for a thumbnail photo with a link to large photo.

Hope this helps.

Sam

CSM 16H0145

LIC Plate # 18F857 Nevada

Starting Odo: 22,509

Ending Odo: 22,959

90% hwy, 10% city

Rented out of Vegas September 2017

Took it out to Zion National Park and Hoover Dam. I found some of the same issues f2redpot had with the heavy hood. It can't support it's own weight with the prop rod and shakes pretty bad up by the windshield above 70 mph. Switching to sport mode is a must. I liked how the motor would rev when it down shifted.

I know the car is a rental with over 22,000 miles, it was in pretty rough condition. For what you pay to rent one of these, it could be cleaned up better. Stripes and splitter will need to be replaced, unless the new owner plans to track it. I noticed either a crack or paint starting to peel on the passenger rocker. There were several paint rashes as well.

It definatley turned some heads and started several conversations. Hopefully, I was able to influence some new visitors to Shelby American and possibly some new Shelby owners.

Overall, good experience and glad we rented it

https://postimg.org/gallery/njsv7q9y/

They are a BLAST to drive, great road car...but that hood...oy vey