TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New guy here

Ukusor

Hi Guys!

I've been following and reading this forum for awhile as I bought my 07 GT500 on May 13 2015 on my 52 nd Birthday.My previous car was 14 SRT Challenger which I liked but always wanted GT500 since they first came out:)

Love the car,she is my daily driver ,she is red with white stripes...

Hi Guys!

I've been following and reading this forum for awhile as I bought my 07 GT500 on May 13 2015 on my 52 nd Birthday.My previous car was 14 SRT Challenger which I liked but always wanted GT500 since they first came out:)

Love the car,she is my daily driver ,she is red with white stripes...

Welcome to TS,

I see you're out here with us in the Pacific Region

We are getting into the quiet part of the year, but keep checking the regional link for activities near you.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/96-pacific-coast/

I'm using iPhone 7 and of iPad and it says the file is too big to attach?gi figure...

It would be hard to compare SRT to GT 500 as a SRT was an auto...

A few things would come to mind:

Besides the obvious that SRT is bigger and heavier the low end torque is amazing

SRT is not faster but it felt like you get faster 0 to 60

Surprisingly suspension felt a little stiffer which I liked better,I'm going to replace it with Ford Racing Handling...

My wife's 08 Shelby GT is stiffer than my GT 500 and I hope tho get the same feeling on my car...

392 is all motor so from 2 nd or 3 rd Shelby accelerating better...

Overall as a daily driver Shelby gives more pleasure to drive with an exemption that ones in a while in stop and go you kind of wishing for an automatic...