TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Fuel door, help!

Hi i live in sweden and serching for and alu Fuel door in silver with Shelby on it for and 2008 gt500!I cant find anny one Thats still sell them! IF you have one laying around or know where to get them please help me! //Mattias from Sweden

Hi i live in sweden and serching for and alu Fuel door in silver with Shelby on it for and 2008 gt500!I cant find anny one Thats still sell them! IF you have one laying around or know where to get them please help me! //Mattias from Sweden

This aluminum fuel door has 'Shelby" engraved on it.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/shelby-fueldoor-0509.html

edit: as noted below this item is no longer carried by American Muscle.

Edited by mhr1961

Thanks i know That they dont sell anny more and i dont know Why? I know even Shelby performance were selling these before! My 08 red white Shelby have so manny other Shelby performance parts so i would realy like to have a matchning Fuel door for her....... ill keep on serching !

While it is always nice to buy Original , If someone is hell bent on having an aluminum Fuel Door with “Shelby” or “GT500” on it he can always buy a plain one (like in post#4 above) and take it to a local machine shop or engraver and have it laser etched or machined. Some shops only charge a small set up fee if you provide them with a sample, or digital file of what you are trying to do.

Edited by mhr1961

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...