TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thinking about purchasing a 2016 Ford F-150 shelby

I found a 2016 f150 shelby with 16k miles for $70k. Seems like a good price since the new ones run $100k plus. I've already planned on de badging the truck as well as removing the stripes for a cleaner look. My questions are, is this a good price? What's your thoughts on the overall construction of the truck? What's the main difference between suspension when comparing to a raptor? Please let me know what you think?

I found a 2016 f150 shelby with 16k miles for $70k. Seems like a good price since the new ones run $100k plus. I've already planned on de badging the truck as well as removing the stripes for a cleaner look. My questions are, is this a good price? What's your thoughts on the overall construction of the truck? What's the main difference between suspension when comparing to a raptor? Please let me know what you think?

If you buy it then it is yours and you can do what you like,however why pay a premium for a truck and then devalue it by stripping items that make it what it is?..... You may be better off just buying an F-150 and just have it modded to suit you.....or as stated above just go buy a Raptor.

Archived