TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT or Shelby GT-C trunk letters measurement urgent

Can someone with a 2007 - 2008 Shelby GT or 2008 GT-C measure the distance from the bottom of the letters to the trunk line. Think it is maybe around 3/4 inch.

These are the solid chrome letters not the larger ones with the painted line on the GT500.

Thanks

Sam

Edited by NZ Shelby KR

Chris

Great reply, made my start to the morning.

The SGT-C (the one Dan B) looked at for me has finally arrived. Runs well,would be a nice daily driver.... As for power..... it sure is the KR's wimpy kid brother tho.

Hows your new Challey going? All done?..........I do love the Scat Pack with the shaker hood.

All the best

Sam

The SGT-C (the one Dan B) looked at for me has finally arrived. Runs well,would be a nice daily driver.... As for power..... it sure is the KR's wimpy kid brother tho.

Your comparing a supercharged 5.4 to a NA 4.6 and you expected it to be close? The SGT's are hardly wimpy, throw a power adder on top of it, then see how it compares to your KR!

Chris

Great reply, made my start to the morning.

Hows your new Challey going? All done?..........I do love the Scat Pack with the shaker hood.

All the best

Sam

Howdee Sam! Glad your happy with the GT-C! :victory: Yeah, they are more about the handling and prowess, than the balls out HP of the GT500.

As for the Chally, I'm indecisive on the Go Mango (orange) or a Green Go model. Still working a deal on both. :dance: Thanks for asking.

Cheers,

Chris

Howdee Sam! Glad your happy with the GT-C! :victory: Yeah, they are more about the handling and prowess, than the balls out HP of the GT500.

As for the Chally, I'm indecisive on the Go Mango (orange) or a Green Go model. Still working a deal on both. :dance: Thanks for asking.

Cheers,

Chris

Not to hijack, but which Scat Pack model are you going with?

I'm looking at the T/A Plus. The Go Green is my favorite color.

Good luck whichever you get. I'd be interested in your thoughts driving the Challenger vs. the SGT. Besides it being heavier and about 100 more hp.