TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help Me Decide - Senior Citizen trying to revisit my youth

Thanks MHR - I didn't mean to imply that you were being rude or mean; i thought you were trying to get me to focus, which you did. Thank you.

As of now, I've had little luck finding a black no stripe comfort seat car, but I'm still looking. Likely I'll wait for the 2018 allocation.

Thanks to all for the comments/help.

No problem, was just clarifying. Sometimes comments on here are taken wrong. Congrats on making a decision. I think if you go with the GT-350 you will find it is an excellent example of harmonious engineering.

You could go buy a black car right now , have the stripes removed and yank the seats and put in some aftermarket seats, there are quite a few seat manufacturers that make “street seats” for better comfort and they match the car quite well.

Thanks MHR - I didn't mean to imply that you were being rude or mean; i thought you were trying to get me to focus, which you did. Thank you.

As of now, I've had little luck finding a black no stripe comfort seat car, but I'm still looking. Likely I'll wait for the 2018 allocation.

Thanks to all for the comments/help.

Widen your search area to include dealers in the midwest. Someone on another forum found one for MSRP at a small midwestern dealer. Think like Lincoln, NE. (I've not searched there). It looks like the Ford search engine is limited to a 100 mile radius but you should be able to crawl across Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma pretty quickly.

Also, the Ford web site allows you to enter your criteria and the Ford central locator will point you to a dealer/car.

Edited by twobjshelbys

Widen your search area to include dealers in the midwest. Someone on another forum found one for MSRP at a small midwestern dealer. Think like Lincoln, NE. (I've not searched there). It looks like the Ford search engine is limited to a 100 mile radius but you should be able to crawl across Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma pretty quickly.

Also, the Ford web site allows you to enter your criteria and the Ford central locator will point you to a dealer/car.

I agree - I'm in the middle of Iowa and have had no problem finding a GT350 at MSRP. Broaden your search scope and you should be able to find what you're looking for. Good luck.