TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nobody saw this one on ebay?

SAI-Steven

Very cool, I would love to have it. It is a shame that with all the custom work done, he didn't do a Left and Right Fender Emblems, they are both Left side Emblems (Snake facing forward). Also, wasn't only 5 or 6 actually built and not the full 25?

Edited by tesgt350

My bad been busy at work ... looks like someone could have had a great piece of Shelby history and a TV car ... I would have paid that ... seems downright reasonable.

Very cool, I would love to have it. It is a shame that with all the custom work done, he didn't do a Left and Right Fender Emblems, they are both Left side Emblems (Snake facing forward). Also, wasn't only 5 or 6 actually built and not the full 25?

If you read the old thread you will see that Amy B answered this question. there were 5 built for USA and 20 shipped over seas.

If you read the old thread you will see that Amy B answered this question. there were 5 built for USA and 20 shipped over seas.

probably out of those 20 overseas cars, probably majority of them are abandoned and is covered by dust and sand :cry:

Edited by ShelbyEra08

I recall seeing this cross the block at B-J AZ a few years ago...I do not recall the hammer price

Apparently car was sold off of ebay.

I bet it sold pretty quick at that price. I would have paid that price if it was a couple of months from now. It is a bit over the top, but is a pretty neat piece of Shelby history before SAI started really cranking up.

I bet it sold pretty quick at that price. I would have paid that price if it was a couple of months from now. It is a bit over the top, but is a pretty neat piece of Shelby history before SAI started really cranking up.

The car sold for even less then that a year ago at the Dallas Leake auction, hammer price $27,500

This car has been sold or advertised multiple times over the years:

$42,000 B-J OC 2010

$62,000 B-J AZ 2011

$42,000 Autotrader

$42,500 Dupont Registry

$44,000 Ebay August 2016

$27,500 Leake 2016

I'm guessing the 2010 B-J auction is when WCC sold the car.

If only that could be documented at some point.

According to one sellers description there were THREE cars badged as car #001. To me there is no logical reason for a seller to state that unless its true but lets refer back to, if only these builds were documented.