TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebay 2011 GT350 #104 FS

Anybody have knowledge of #104? 5900+ miles. The ad does not state if a SA build sheet is available. I email the seller asking for more information.

I would be very interested in this car if it checks out. Thanks in advance.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232318944993?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

There are a few of these For Sale just have to look. It does have every option so that is good

Contact Steve Thornton at SAI he will know the build sheet stevent@shelby.com

Anybody have knowledge of #104? 5900+ miles. The ad does not state if a SA build sheet is available. I email the seller asking for more information.

I would be very interested in this car if it checks out. Thanks in advance.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232318944993?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The VIN & CSM numbers do match each other. This is a 525hp car.

The big question is, what is the reserve?

I'd just call the dealer and talk to him directly. The tail pipes still need the bracket applied to fix the sag. There was also an option to have the stripe applied all the way to bottom in the rear. But it does look really clean from the pictures.

I'd just call the dealer and talk to him directly. The tail pipes still need the bracket applied to fix the sag. There was also an option to have the stripe applied all the way to bottom in the rear. But it does look really clean from the pictures.

Were the painted stripes the only ones to extend all the way down on the rear?

Also, where to order a bracket to correct tail pipe sag? I would like to fix mine.

I did predict the new GT350's would kill the value of the SAI GT350's and where are you two who like to put your opinion on everything who said no they won't

I don't care either way both are great cars but the 2011 is very special and the one Team Shelby guy who is always racing his at the events, congrats that is what they are meant for.

The 2011 GT350 45th Annv. cars are starting to resemble what the SAAC guys did with the 1992 SAAC MK1's where the owners park them in the garage and forget to use them.

Were the painted stripes the only ones to extend all the way down on the rear?

Also, where to order a bracket to correct tail pipe sag? I would like to fix mine.

Correct and is one way to tell if a car has painted stripes just by looking at some photo's.

Steve

Thanks for all the info guys. I called the dealer and he claimed the car sold prior to the auction's end. He would not disclose the amount. The stripes were not painted and it was the 525hp engine.