TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H floor mats for sale on flea bay

Here's a cool set of GT-H floor mats for sale on ebay. I sure would like to get a set of these but not at this price so if you have a set and are willing to part will them at a more reasonable number, please let me know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-2006-2007-Ford-Shelby-Hertz-GTH-GT-H-Mustang-Front-Floor-Mats-06-07-rare-/222495819326?hash=item33cdc8c63e:g:sXAAAOSwX61ZB9i4&vxp=mtr

QSS

Just so there's no confusion, especially to a GTH newbie, these ebay floor mats were NOT original equipment on the 2006-07 Shelby GTH cars. These are an over the counter accessory floor mat that sold for $115 in the SPP/Scott Drake catalog.

Steven

If I'm not mistaken, the floor mats on the GT-H cars were standard Ford Mustang mats and only in the front.

The Shelby mats are nice personal upgrades, if you choose to do so.

Correct. The 2006 GTH used stock Ford Mustang mats. The 2007 GTH used stock Ford Mustang mats that were modified by SAI with a metal nameplate.

Steven

Agree the price is a little steep. I have been looking for a set of these for a long time and can't remember the last time I saw any of this variety for sale, in any condition. I have a set of the newer version that Shelby offered (GT-H with the gold snake) but they are still in the box 4 years later because I am afraid to get them dirty. At least you can still buy those so maybe I should just install and enjoy them. Quite honestly would rather have a set of lightly used ones if anyone has a set of any GT-H mats they would like to part with. Like most thing GT-H, it is supply and demand. Look at what a set of engine caps or the GT-H book is going for lately compared to what you could buy them for not long ago directly from Shelby Performance Parts.

All the parts for our 2006-2008 SGT cars are getting super hard to find as the years pass, especially still new, so not surprised at the price. Folks shouldn't expect to pay the original prices SPP sold them for back in the day.

All the parts for our 2006-2008 SGT cars are getting super hard to find as the years pass, especially still new, so not surprised at the price. Folks shouldn't expect to pay the original prices SPP sold them for back in the day.

I don't expect to pay the original price for a set of these mats but I also don't expect "the anal rape" :lol:

I'd like to get a set to add to my collection and I'm willing to pay a decent buck for them.

QSS

I stand corrected; didn't look close enough at the side stripe.

No problem, I'm always conscious of newbies who may read these posts down the road so my reply was more for them. Much easier to look at the hood, SGT has the scoop. GTH has the CS6 hood.

Steve